All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some of you just talk without any merit whatsoever to what you're saying..."I could never wear..." "I would rip this..." "I would fall out of..." "I'd be uncomfortable..." but at the end of the day...You've never worn it, never inquired about it and are ultimately just assuming. For every look that you call slutty, too risque or unnecessary just remember someone is thinking how condescending, sheepish and basic you sound. Vent finished...lol

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU YES YES YES YES YASSSSSS. This entire thread is the worst.

Cheergasm finished...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Appropriate language isn't about being uptight or prudish. It's about being respectful. There are young people on this forum so save posts like that for the 18+ threads.
The post was referencing my extreme level of agreement and not orgasms! Get your mind out of the freaking gutter! "Cheergasm" is a common term used frequently in the cheer world. So If you're done wasting my time I will strut away now. Buhyeeeeeeee

The post was referencing my extreme level of agreement and not orgasms! Get your mind out of the freaking gutter! "Cheergasm" is a common term used frequently in the cheer world. So If you're done wasting my time I will strut away now. Buhyeeeeeeee

@King

Byyyyeee

ohh yeah thats right now i remember.

anyways, i think ive asked this before but wasnt there talk about senior elite getting new uniforms this season....

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone from cheer extreme confirm this..... or is it still just a rumor.
I don't know for a fact that they'll be wearing them at NCA, but I know they've been sized

Back