All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm going to go with no judging by the mannequin picture. If it was lined, underneath the mesh would look "skin toned/nude"... but it's white like the mannequin.

ETA: Here's a pic where you can see the mesh leg a little better. The top is so pretty, WHY??? If the point of capris is generally more coverage and functional (no riding up and exposing everything) then why put mesh all up the leg, that defeats the purpose. just make a cute skirt!!
tumblr_my4texECdP1s3seueo3_500.jpg

You can see her underwear under the mesh. Why? Why? Why does this exist? I give up.

i knew savannah was too quite that they must be up to no good.. the front is okay, the back is terrible. can you wear ANY bra at all? here we were ripping on teams uniforms cause they couldn't wear supportive bras, and then savannah just eliminates bras all together.. but in all seriousness this looks WAY too much like a skating costume to me

I'm going to go with no judging by the mannequin picture. If it was lined, underneath the mesh would look "skin toned/nude"... but it's white like the mannequin.

ETA: Here's a pic where you can see the mesh leg a little better. The top is so pretty, WHY??? If the point of capris is generally more coverage and functional (no riding up and exposing everything) then why put mesh all up the leg, that defeats the purpose. just make a cute skirt!!
tumblr_my4texECdP1s3seueo3_500.jpg

So, cutlets and no drawers for uniforms this year. What in the actual world?
I'm still waiting on the Savannah uni that makes me realize they've found their ever-loving minds.
There's nothing anyone can say to me about the mesh leg that will make me like it for a mini who still wears fruit of the loom briefs.
I actually like the design, but it's too impractical.

After adjusting my eyes to the Barbie pink, I actually kind of like Cheer Savannah's uni! I wish wish wish the arms were attached though, I cannot stand unis with arm warmers. Either connect them or go collegiate with a shell top. The butt bows are adorable and unique but that mesh has got to goooo.

I like cheer savannah's uniform, if you read back a couple pages people are complaining that there is too much chest area exposed and necklines drop way too far. Cheer savannahs are around the neck covering everything. It may not be able to be a sports bra but you most certainly can wear a bra with this uniform. They have them in dance catalogs they are nude colored bra's and the straps are CLEAR racerback straps. So you can totally wear a bra with this if you find a certain one.

I like cheer savannahs :)

I'm obsessed with Az powers top, the bottoms not so much, but I can honestly say i've never really enjoyed cheerleaders in anything but skirts, except CA and Cali teams. And about Cheer Savannah, I love the idea but the mesh is too much. Honestly mesh isn't that comfortable and with it all over my bck plus the turtle neck would strangle me! And the orange and pink is really overwhelming. I'd love it i they cut the mesh and turtle neck though.

Wait? Where is the Bra Brigade? Where is the outrage? The despair? When will the chastising begin?:p
It just seems like given the quite *cough* interesting *cough* array of uniforms we have seen this season, the sheer back of Cheer Savannah's uniform just doesn't raise many eyebrows. That plus it is Cheer Savannah after all and we've seen worse from them. For some strange reason, I do appreciate that they kept the butt bow.
Fortunately there have been quite a number of new uniforms this year that are both pretty and athletic. Jersey All-Stars set the bar with the sublimation for me last season.
I keep hearing Miranda Priestly's voice (from The Devil Wears Prada) in my head when I look at some of the uniform disasters this season:
"Tell Richard I saw the pictures that he sent for that feature on the female paratroopers and they're all so deeply unattractive. Is it impossible to find a lovely, slender, female paratrooper? Am I reaching for the stars here? Not really."
That's all....

Back