All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It´s a plus that it covers - but overall mystique?
Maybe a photo, please :oops:?
qqu1w2.jpg

Hopefully that works but this is the best picture I could find of it. I like the lightening bolt, I just wish there was more actual fabric.

Looks pretty sports bra friendly, which I love!!
It's a lot of bling, but it's done nicely. I really like it on the mesh. I'm usually not a huge fan of shoulder cut outs, but I think I would miss them if they were gone. The only thing I don't like are the front and back logos/symbols, they look too similar IMO. It bothers me that the kryptonite on the front is different from the one on the back. I think if they would've done one or the other it would look cleaner, like make the swoshy S on the front be by itself and a little bigger and then have the only kryptonite symbol be on the back (I don't design uniforms so it's just the first idea in my head).
I feel like I shouldn't like this uniform because it has so many different elements, but I really do!

Also, I have to point out the girl in the second picture on the far right. That is one fierce facial.
:)

note to myself: dont read this thread in bed right before falling asleep...
after reading the whole bra-discussion I had a bad dream last night!
my team's uniform arrived and it was a skin colored mesh top, with some cutouts and there was a rhinestone bra to wear on top of it.
it had a tiny short in rhinestones with on the butt some cutouts filled with skin colored mesh....the horror!

note to myself: dont read this thread in bed right before falling asleep...
after reading the whole bra-discussion I had a bad dream last night!
my team's uniform arrived and it was a skin colored mesh top, with some cutouts and there was a rhinestone bra to wear on top of it.
it had a tiny short in rhinestones with on the butt some cutouts filled with skin colored mesh....the horror!

But at least you could wear a bra. ;)

(And shhh...someone may take that idea and run with it.)

Back