All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well the angle of the Red that divides the white and black on the full top was made more extreme. I agreed with you haha so we changed it. Now that it comes up more, there is less white and it looks so much better. Those were the prototypes before we made any changes. Same basic uniform with a few adjustments =)
Awesome! Can't wait to see the final product!

Em ok I there must be something wrong with me. Ive never seen these before..
They're new, I believe. I saw them on the Cheer Live videos of CDX this past weekend.

They got them for Worlds last spring. The shorts were different though. I'm pretty sure they got the tops last spring and the shorts this season.
Is that stomach mesh on the SS uni? I can't tell.

And I actually really really like Oregon uni. Even Fierce on the waistband doesn't bother me

Yes mesh. Sparkly mesh.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

https://31.media.tumblr.com/03e77f673399344e2758664aeff0b5be/tumblr_mz0dvlHkS21qlu7qwo1_500.jpg SO those are the back, front and side views of the Oregon Unis we saw a few pages back
tumblr_mz0dvlHkS21qlu7qwo1_1280.jpg
Sorry for that
I think the reference was to the uniform itself, not the fact that you posted it!!

I like the Valley Elite uniform simply because it doesn't look like every other uniform that's been made this year. The striping on the arm is different and I like it.

CJA Team Gunz - Love, love, love the top! The shorts I actually like, they're a good length. But like everyone else has been saying, the skirt looks like it goes with a different uniform. If it was primarily black, it would make more sense. Still not a fan of black socks and white shoes though.

Oregon - I could do without the mesh in the "O" and the "fierce" on the back. I just don't get why the "fierce" is there to begin with. They're Oregon Dream, right? I don't get where fierce comes into play.

Fame SS - SOOOO glad they got new shorts. The old ones with the large triangle of red with the white outline on the sides made it look like they were wearing black underwear from far away.

Valley Elite - putting my "I'm so over the open shoulder, center neck strap, you can't wear a real bra with it" attitude aside, I do really like these, all of them. Shorts are a good length, the striping is unique, they're blingy without going overboard, and the mesh works on the full top. I just don't understand the little cutout.

9jdj0g.jpg

Champion cheer out of Vancouver bc

Is that... lace?:confused:
If the arms were changed this would be gorgeous. Love the skirt.
The lace doesn't even match the uni though because its so athletic (in a good way!!) and they just chucked some lace on there without really thinking. It's a shame.

Edit - is it actual lace or just lace look-alike like the old az power unis?

Back