All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New level 5 uni's for Spirit Explosion
View attachment 439
Saw these sports bras on tumblr and thought they could work with SE's new level 5 uniforms.
2i1l55w.jpg

ETA: Holy small

Wait are we actually speculating that cja is part of the illuminati... Come on people

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I think people misunderstood what I said. I simply commented that when I hear Illuminati, I think of the thriller/murder mystery book by Dan Brown, which falls under the same "spooky" category like @coach12 references hearing Illuminati and thinking of it as a mysterious cult. I am certainly not suggesting CJA is part of the illuminati, and I'm sure coach12 isn't either. We were stating what comes to mind when we here the word, which is why I think most of us are curious of how the Illuminati references came to be because before it popped up in their music, the word "Illuminati" is usually associated with the cult.

Until a uniform comes out with the actual symbol I don't think we need to panic, as for the uniform it may have looked nicer with a different type of cut our (or no cut out at all) but its pretty so I don't think the athletes will mind

Their worlds shirts had the actual symbol..........at least according to google it was the actual sign

CheerUpdates posted last night that a new uniform will be unveiled at the Majors on Friday!
It's definitely not Cheer Extreme... who do we think it is?
My money is on ACE Warriors or F5?

Edit - Or maybe Panthers/Cheetahs are going for debut a new uniform round 2 since last time didn't go so well...

I think people misunderstood what I said. I simply commented that when I hear Illuminati, I think of the thriller/murder mystery book by Dan Brown, which falls under the same "spooky" category like @coach12 references hearing Illuminati and thinking of it as a mysterious cult. I am certainly not suggesting CJA is part of the illuminati, and I'm sure coach12 isn't either. We were stating what comes to mind when we here the word, which is why I think most of us are curious of how the Illuminati references came to be because before it popped up in their music, the word "Illuminati" is usually associated with the cult.
exactly what i was thinking! thank you!

CheerUpdates posted last night that a new uniform will be unveiled at the Majors on Friday!

Edit - Or maybe Panthers/Cheetahs are going for debut a new uniform round 2 since last time didn't go so well...
Maybe Cali coed? I thought they were going to get new uniforms (again) at some point. They've been wearing the program uni so far this season

Considering the amount of buzz those Rebel uniforms stirred I believe that both Panthers and Cheetahs uniforms reveal went extremely well (Especially for Rebel!)....no matter how much we liked our disliked them they grabbed our attention and we're a huge marketing success for both CA and Rebel in my opinion.

Considering the amount of buzz those Rebel uniforms stirred I believe that both Panthers and Cheetahs uniforms reveal went extremely well (Especially for Rebel!)....no matter how much we liked our disliked them they grabbed our attention and we're a huge marketing success for both CA and Rebel in my opinion.

i loved panthers. they looked so great on the mat.

Back