All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So much no in these uniforms.
1 - it reminds me of those awful blue mystique/white uniforms that a team had with all the stomach cut outs. And it's still a no
2 - the old ones were so gorgeous why would you go to this?
3 - where are the shorts?
4 - no way could I wear that top....
5 - NO NO NO

Boys are okay though.
ETA there's wings on the oo5 in the belt and they're still calling themselves 005 so why not keep the Omar unis for another season (if only to save some money?)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The second that someone posts saying like "You can all hate the TG uniform but at least they are being talked about" I am going to flip my lid.
NO.

There is a difference between being risky and being risqué. This is the latter x 1000000
Whenever someone says that I'm just like I would not want to be talked about because of how displeasing to the eye and stripper-esque my uniform is and most likely have people point and whisper in front of me when I'm wearing it. But that's just me...

1. Is this technically a full top?
2. I would look like several popped tubes of biscuits in this.
3. What was wrong with the old ones?
4. How are girls with anything bigger than a B cup supposed to wear that top?
5. What were they thinking?
6. The boys uniform is fine, I guess. Not really a fan of the mesh sleeves but at least there's no sternum cutouts.

In their defense, there's probably 9 girls on the team. My guess is that none of them will look like a tube of biscuits. And with only 9 girls, all of whom are probably flyers, c cups or bigger might not even be a problem.

OO5
eb24k0.jpg
Sorry these girls uniforms look Impractical and could be dangerous if someone finger gets caught. They r an amazing team though!

Whenever someone says that I'm just like I would not want to be talked about because of how displeasing to the eye and stripper-esque my uniform is and most likely have people point and whisper in front of me when I'm wearing it. But that's just me...

I just remember 2 (maybe 3?) years ago when the tube top ioc5 uniform and the v-cut tglc uniform came out and everyone kept talking about how TG were getting attention and no press is bad press etc. I agree with you, I would be embarrassed.

tumblr_n11q9vMKlR1rdrsmqo1_500.jpg

It looks different on every girl too...some of the little circles are almost at belly buttons and others are way up, short length varies drastically.... and it's not flattering even on the itty bitties? just whyyyy

The first thing I noticed was the girl on the left who's bra is showing (Stick It anyone?) IM NOT SURPRISED.

Its funny because Top Gun is always one of the routines I would show people if I wanted to show them what all star cheer was like and how it should be considered a sport.

Name one sport that wears something like this for their athletic activity.

(Dance/Ice skating maybe, but they are telling a story through their routine, we are not)

(Dance/Ice skating maybe, but they are telling a story through their routine, we are not)

No skater would be allowed to wear that without something covering their stomach.

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

Back