All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's even worse than I could have imagined. There are elements of a really bad halter top from Woodstock in it too.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

3586vjr.png
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

This whole uniform is in poor taste.

Like you can even see the stick on bra on the side.....why even...

And no...this uniform is absolutely not flattering. On anyone.

Last edited:
Why? Just why Top Gun? Why do you need to make a uniform like that? What ever happened to, I don't know, wearing clothes to cheer? It's just ridiculous that someone saw this and went "hey that's an awesome uniform let's make it".

I'm sorry if I'm offensive but I just don't understand the need to make it
so revealing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

If you handed me that uniform I'd walk right out of the gym and not come back. I don't care how good you are or how much I paid for it.... It doesn't have anything a uniform should have. Comfortable? Not if you have to wear plastic strapped bras/ are even a tiny bit self conscious about your body. Coverage? no. Practicality? DEFINITELY not. Athleticism? No... Even cute? They don't even have that going for them!
I would say sorry if you're offended but I'm not. I'd prefer a full line green and hot pink mystique uniform with zebra over that. I guess it's a good thing I'm not wearing it

Is there no one with any backbone on that team to just say no? This isn't a moral issue or a creative issue. It's just not an appropriate uniform for the sport/venue.

I've said before that @drkillusions is so creative. And Victor is amazing.

But I've also earned my right to speak out and this is just so far beyond appropriate.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

the back looks like a lederhosen without a shirt underneath. it's not even cute.

soooo... does pittsburgh poison have new uni's? i follow the varsity twitter and they posted a picture of their performance and i don't recognize the uniform at all. or am i losing it? does anyone have a picture?

i LOVE Top Gun more than anything! and they are so classy.....BUT that uni!!!! OMG!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 005 costume is just awful and trashy. At least in figure skating they have to have something covering themselves. This is just terrible and can be added to the already long list of why cheer will never be taken seriously by the general public.

Last edited:
Remember when (I think worlds 2010 or 2011) when TG debuted a uniform that everyone thought was skimpy but someone said "well it's hot in Florida" ? I wonder if anyone will try to use that reasoning with this one...

Back