All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hm. I love Top Gun. And so i´m obviously biased. But i have to say it (maybe i´m the only one):
I don´t think the OO5 uniform is so bad. The boys uni is great. And i really like the girls uni, i just think the stomach thing could have been done different, more like in a mono-kini from top to bottom covering the belly button.
Yes, i usually am a member of the bra brigade and i don´t like uniforms with too much skin been shown - but somehow i feel like the TG level 5´s uniforms are always special, you can take it in a positive or negative way.
I have the "love me, hate me" melody in my head right now.

It´s like my mind says: You can´t love this uniform because it has everything you dislike on uniforms. But i still do.
Very confusing. But i guess if TG would change all their uniforms to athletic and simple uniforms, it just wouldn´t scream Top Gun to me.
And this is just my opinion, i see where everyone is coming from when you say it´s not appropriate.

Hm. I love Top Gun. And so i´m obviously biased. But i have to say it (maybe i´m the only one):
I don´t think the OO5 uniform is so bad. The boys uni is great. And i really like the girls uni, i just think the stomach thing could have been done different, more like in a mono-kini from top to bottom covering the belly button.
Yes, i usually am a member of the bra brigade and i don´t like uniforms with too much skin been shown - but somehow i feel like the TG level 5´s uniforms are always special, you can take it in a positive or negative way.

It´s like my mind says: You can´t love this uniform because it has everything you dislike on uniforms. But i still do.
Very confusing. But i guess if TG would change all their uniforms to athletic and simple uniforms, it just wouldn´t scream Top Gun to me.
And this is just my opinion, i see where everyone is coming from when you say it´s not appropriate.
I 100% agree with everything you just said, it's like you read my mind lol.

Deleted most of it to save space. Sooo wait, everyone knows once of my comments was altered because of a mention of an "inappropriate" subject? Hah I did not know that.

ETA: Unless you're mentioning someone else's post that got altered?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

No. I also vaguely referenced it here and in my inbox I received a reprimand and threat of banishment.

Why should it change anything that this uniform has the Top Gun name on it?!
If this uniform belonged to No-Name Allstars from Kentucky and it was posted in here we would all bash and trash it into oblivion. The gym would be forever side-eyed.
The same thing happened when they released their uniforms back in 2011, it's like they have a double standard just because they are Top Gun and because of the Miami culture.

Bottom line - the uniform is inappropriate. I agree with you, some of the design features on the uni are stunning individually but together it's just too much and inappropriate.

Deleted most of it to save space. Sooo wait, everyone knows once of my comments was altered because of a mention of an "inappropriate" subject? Hah I did not know that.

I was referring to @HeresAThought 's post (I wasn't going to mention it was hers, but since she did I think it's ok) but I was also betting she wasn't the only one, given the pages of posts.

There are many posts that got altered. There was also talk by a particular moderator of deleting posts in another thread related to the same gym and a demand for no future posts. In both of these threads I did not see anything out of line and have seen far more inappropriate posts on other topics/gyms that the moderator(s) have ignored, which insinuates some bias by a particular gym/moderator. The fact that @HeresAThought got a private message and was threatened to be banned is just plain silly - she said nothing to warrant that, and I can bet I know which moderator that came from. @King - when is it acceptable for a moderator to delete posts? Can we get some clarification so we can understand the reasoning?

[...]

As long as they keep their innovative programs it is just a matter of getting used to it.

@Weezy since you're editing posts of people: could you please leave a comment in that post to state that you did that? Otherwise discussions can get confusing. Thank you!

There are many posts that got altered. There was also talk by a particular moderator of deleting posts in another thread related to the same gym and a demand for no future posts. In both of these threads I did not see anything out of line and have seen far more inappropriate posts on other topics/gyms that the moderator(s) have ignored, which insinuates some bias by a particular gym/moderator. The fact that @HeresAThought got a private message and was threatened to be banned is just plain silly - she said nothing to warrant that, and I can bet I know which moderator that came from. @King - when is it acceptable for a moderator to delete posts? Can we get some clarification so we can understand the reasoning?

Careful. This was an issue resulting in lifetime banishment (and subsequently a lucrative Twitter career...) a few years ago.

For the record I edited 2 posts. I edited verbiage that referred to an adult industry and an adult "actor" in said industry. I also used the warn feature for the first time which apparently sends out a standard message. I had no intention of banning these individuals and one of them was very apologetic and informed me they didn't think it would be an issue since it had been discussed in other threads. That is when I did a search and made a decision to move that thread to the 18+ section. Furthermore that young man was only at TG for a hot minute. I do not know him or ever met him. He is only 19 and as much as he has brought this attention on himself is apparently very lost and going down a slippery slope. I don't think this Board needs to contribute to his "celebrity" or "demise".

Oops I should clarify, I shouldn't have said banned, but they did say my account access may be limited because of the post.

In all I think it was ridiculous and upon getting the message I replied stating that the topic had been discussed twice already in two separate threads, which the moderator had apparently been unaware of.

Which to me raised many a question....but its all neither here nor there.

Saying anything even remotely negative about anything Top Gun related seems to be a big no-no around here. Like, a banishment-level action. I've definitely seen it and I don't get where the hypocrisy comes from.
Seriously? Then apparently you have never battled with the Teal Army, Cali or World Cup contingents.

So I'm assuming if i didn't get an email then none of my posts were deleted or altered, correct?

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

And I'm just asking as a way to know.

I'm pretty surprised that any of the posts would have been modified.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

Back