All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

half of them arent even practical. tops with 60 strings going across the front, FULL floor like pants for girls with enough rhinestones to recover ALL of vortex's new uniforms? you'd lose half of them just by walking? and deep v-necks.. so practical while flipping upside down..

They're not supposed to be practical. Rebel's lookbook is more akin to a runway show - most of the pieces don't ever make it to any sort of production. They're just to say "hey look at all these crazy things we can do."

They're not supposed to be practical. Rebel's lookbook is more akin to a runway show - most of the pieces don't ever make it to any sort of production. They're just to say "hey look at all these crazy things we can do."
that seems kind of like a waste of money/products to me.. if you're targeting cheerleaders, why not make them appeal to cheerleaders?

1). I've literally just opened the Rebel look book and am totally confused as to what the girl on the left on the cover is wearing. Also what is supposed to be on it, like a Chinese dragon thing? I do like the black fading to the stars on the cover.
2). That thing on page 4 with the one zebra sleeve looks a like a superhero costume.
3). Page 17 screams figure skater to me. Page 18....what?
4). Really like the red one on page 25
5). The Dynasty uniform on pg 57 is beautiful
6). Oooo get it @cupieqt on pg 58 & 59!
7) Love the Extreme one on page 62, that neckline:cloud9:
8). Ahhh hey @TwistersPride on pg 69 yeahhhhhh!
9). The one that Jamie is wearing on pg 79 looks like a unicorn puked on it.
10). Really like that Trinity sublimated uni on 98

Pumped because two uniforms I had a little hand on helping design for two gyms made it into the book:cheering:

Page 18...Um....

OK, besides being really, really ugly, and a really strange color combination...I don't get what's going on on the sides of the pants and the top. They are higher/lower than the front...? I don't see how those little flaps are staying up and next to the girl's skin...? I guess on the top, it's by gravity, but would the bottom part just flap over? So confused.

Senior elite's practice wear!

sorry I couldn't get the picture to post but I have a link!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

BhlfwBZIAAAYYxr.jpg:large

I also just posted it in the practice wear thread

(sorry so big)

that seems kind of like a waste of money/products to me.. if you're targeting cheerleaders, why not make them appeal to cheerleaders?

Well they do show a lot of the uniforms they designed. But they also they kept showing the crazy designs over and over again like its a fashion magazine or something. I could be wrong, but I don't think Rebel really has any stock uniforms. So it's more, I think, to get the creative juices flowing, and let a gym owner know that they're not limited in their designs.

Last edited:
Page 18...Um....

OK, besides being really, really ugly, and a really strange color combination...I don't get what's going on on the sides of the pants and the top. They are higher/lower than the front...? I don't see how those little flaps are staying up and next to the girl's skin...? I guess on the top, it's by gravity, but would the bottom part just flap over? So confused.
I didn't even notice that when I looked at it. It kinda reminds me of a couture space suit or something. Like I could picture the people who work at Space Mountain wearing it.

Back