All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_n1u09p0Cyr1rtv122o1_500.jpg

So.... these happened
The front of these may actually be worse than OO5... wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen

Surprisingly I love these. I'm usually anti mesh but these are unique and I'm loving everything about them!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Do you love that her breasts are showing on the bottom of the black strip?

Ew. :eek: (ew to the underboob, not you!)

*edited to change to breasts.

No no no! Are people just trying to tempt the USASF to make rules?? We are one step closer to all mesh with a little strip of fabric over the important parts.

except when you move, so do your "important parts." assuming this is a leo, the garment will not move much, but the parts certainly will... and i hope there will be no photo evidence to prove it this year :confused:

i really hope that is just a skin colored, strapless bra with an underwire giving me an illusion.

Um...how far up does that mesh go?

I was thinking the same thing, my daughter had a prom dress like that (just on the sides) and she's tiny, but in order to make sure the bits and parts were covered we had to add fabric

The shoulder cut out on the "x" side should disappear and be filled in with black and then I would love the uniforms but other than that, Senior Elite's uniforms are so simple and beautiful.

I agree with everyone else... Top Gun O4; you win for life with those uniforms.

Back