All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

same thing when I use the app. I usually totally ignore the ALERT tab and only use the UNREAD tab.

It is a shame because it is supposed to work like Twitter or Facebook... but something has been odd lately. Just a thing on the list to fix.

It is a shame because it is supposed to work like Twitter or Facebook... but something has been odd lately. Just a thing on the list to fix.
I think for a while it worked like that for me but now more like you described.

I think for a while it worked like that for me but now more like you described.

There's a clog in the pipes!

Which stinks because notifications are how I manage this board.

I never look at the alerts any more, but the app recently started opening up to that page instead of unread like it used to. It's not a big deal, just wasn't sure you knew.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Don't you know you're supposed to support him no matter what? Jeez!
Ugh I really don't want him to be doing that, but I will support him either way. I just wish he would start a different account or something and keep his current one clean. Cuz I know a lot of younger girls used to look up to him and probably still do..

I wish tags worked to my phone. I think I am the only one on the board who's app doesnt work, doesnt get any notifications, and no badges on the app itself. I NEVER know someone has tagged me now until I check it (which I still do a couple times a day).

I only get them on the computer, not my phone. I just check when I'm at work, but otherwise I only know if I happen to see it in a post.
Not the only one! I haven't been getting any notifications for a little while. I just assumed it was my phone.
Me too! I have an android, not sure if that makes a difference?

I think dislikes have a stronger effect on someone who has very little positive posts. Your 13,000 positive to 12 negative I think keeps things in perspective. If you were an ebay seller I would buy from you. :)

Bwaaaaahahaha this just made my day. :D

sorry so late in the game but had to tell my opinion on the negative ratings. i NEVER use them more than i someone would personally offend me (no it has not happened yet) but if someone gets a negative rating from me just tell me and i will fix it because then it may have been an accident since my laptop is a bit stupid at the moment but i do not think anyone have gotten one from me.

Not a very good pic but AllStar 1 Big Bang got new uniforms for Worlds.

Improvement for me from their last ones because I really didn't like them much

2gvvh4g.png
Yaaaaasss:shimmy::shimmy:

Latest posts

Back