All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rebel-STOP WITH THE CRAZY BACK CUTOUTS. We get it, you hate the idea of being able to wear a sports bra with a uniform.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I don't know about this one. This cut out almost looks like it was made to cover up a sports bra. Then again, that would make the logo on the shoulder area which would look even more awkward than that just being the back of the uni. Guess we won't know until Saturday (?) though

I don't know about this one. This cut out almost looks like it was made to cover up a sports bra. Then again, that would make the logo on the shoulder area which would look even more awkward than that just being the back of the uni. Guess we won't know until Saturday (?) though

Like so the sports bra would be incorporated into the design? Because that I would love!

4ega9epu.jpg

Soo blurry but you get the general idea of jungles new unis....I'm sorry but I HATE PANTS. I think of hip hop dancers and zumba classes. This is why you don't mess with perfection! Their original uniforms are gorgeous

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

4ega9epu.jpg

Soo blurry but you get the general idea of jungles new unis....I'm sorry but I HATE PANTS. I think of hip hop dancers and zumba classes. This is why you don't mess with perfection! Their original uniforms are gorgeous

I wonder what the big white parts on the pants are. They seem so random. The only pants I've ever liked were the Top Gun ones so I can't wait to see a clear picture of these.

I'm a little worried that its bedazzled animal print

Part of me thinks that the big part on the left side of the pants will be some kind of cats head or something, which I think could be cool. Maybe.

Mmmm the Jungle unis....I don't even know what to think. The sneak peaks looked like a good start, but I don't really like the full one in the blurry pic. I hope it looks better in higher resolution.

Back