All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If junglecats had a skirt with just cheetah and the CA, it would be perfect! I'm not a fan of capris, but especially the weird rhinestone pattern these ones have. I also think a skirt would break up the blue. I really love the tops.

Is there a purpose for that?
I don't know. I like them on my winter stuff if I am wearing real gloves as it keeps my sleeves tucked in. And, it keeps sleeves pulled down. The holes are functional, but I don't know about for stunting and tumbling.

I actually like Junglecat's uniforms, even the capris, which I'm normally not a fan of. The only thing I don't like is the rhinestones on the capris.

Georgia...why do you want to look like your wearing a Halloween costume when your competing at the world championships? Please, help us dispel the image that cheer 'isn't a proper sport', not encourage it! Jungle cats is significantly better than what the 'sneak previews' suggested!

Love the Junglecats uniform. The top is gorgeous. The capris are different, but they look better than I imagined.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Front of Top Gun OO5

28nw3k.jpg

I think the capri's look really great and athletic. I dig it!

(Then again, when TG had the capri's they were one of my fave unis ever so I'm clearly a capri's girl)

Yeah, now that I look I can see the thumb holes but I'm still wondering why. I don't see the purpose of it on a cheerleading uniform.

Back