All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LL are nice but they are so similar to what they already have. I love their white uniforms so much though.

I like both of LL's current ones better than the new one .. and are they keeping both navy uniforms instead of 1 navy and 1 white? I love the white ones but they wore the navy yesterday and then the new navy today

3u8yvade.jpg

Ice Lady Lightning new unis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the more pictures i have seen today the more i have come to the conclusion that the neck area looks like a pair of underwear. like when a girl is sitting with her thong hanging out of her jeans? yeah.. does it serve a purpose? it is weird.

i really hope for their world champ performance on the field the white uniforms reappear.

the more pictures i have seen today the more i have come to the conclusion that the neck area looks like a pair of underwear. like when a girl is sitting with her thong hanging out of her jeans? yeah.. does it serve a purpose? it is weird.

i really hope for their world champ performance on the field the white uniforms reappear.

I believe the correct term for that is "whale tale" :D

yeah I'm wondering if it's just a joke and they don't have new unis. I still think they should've. doesn't really make sense to me that they're the only senior worlds team at cali without a specialty uni

Lol did you tweet that too? I saw a tweet on my time line like "it looks like you have underwear around your neck" during the time small senior was going...wonder if it was you.

Anyone wanna know big secret?!?!
1f64a.png
1f640.png
1f60e.png
1f631.png
1f4ab.png
2728.png
1f31f.png
1f31f.png
2728.png
1f4ab.png
1f31f.png

the guy that posted this is part of world cup staff im pretty sure anyone think its possible new unis....OR WEARING THE OLD SCHOOL 07-10 UNIS PLEASEEEEEE!
Stars have been talking about a secret for a while. Hopefully we see something today! Preferably a new stunt or something that'll actually help their score

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back