All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Beside the obvious flyer - bases/backspot thing... it's just a little too much theatre for me. I already don't like overly glitz and impractical uniforms but putting the kids in themed costumes? For a practice that would be cool but for comps? Not my cup of tea. ;) Mind you this isn't anything general "anti CEA" as I love and admire the program!

i'd be one angry elf if i had to wear the plain ol' black tiara... the black look better, IMO, as well because they blend with the tails of the bow.

though i do get what @12stepCheermom is saying and i'm sure those "princesses" worked extra hard for their colors. i'm fine with highlighting last pass, center jumper, etc. it's just that the flyers are already so highlighted an extra separation may not be necessary. also, thank you for your post because i couldn't tell in the fuzzy videos and i thought they were wearing sashes. and then i thought i must be crazy. is there also someone in a silver skirt (i forget which team now?) she's all i could watch because she was so reflective.

i'd be one angry elf if i had to wear the plain ol' black tiara... the black look better, IMO, as well because they blend with the tails of the bow.

though i do get what @12stepCheermom is saying and i'm sure those "princesses" worked extra hard for their colors. i'm fine with highlighting last pass, center jumper, etc. it's just that the flyers are already so highlighted an extra separation may not be necessary. also, thank you for your post because i couldn't tell in the fuzzy videos and i thought they were wearing sashes. and then i thought i must be crazy. is there also someone in a silver skirt (i forget which team now?) she's all i could watch because she was so reflective.

I forgot about that sparkly skirt! Someone tell us the theme of that skirt. I missed it. ;)

This made me LMAO....thinking of changing my avatar to an angry elf if you don't want to use the idea. I have a Princess CP and all I can say is she's isn't angry about having to wear the plain ole black tiara bow.

Wanted to say to those who liked the bow in the original pictures but not once you saw it on the kid's, this is a dress rehearsal so to speak. The first time all CSP's idea's have been put into real time competition surrounding's and it might take a few tries to tweak it until it's perfect (like poof no poof, position on the head, etc and that is Amber in the purple bow and anyone who's ever watched her compete know's how many times she tumbles and stunts, etc so..yea.. wonky after picture is to be expected.) All of those things will be worked on. My own CP had a poof and I thought the bow looked fine on her.

I'm a base and personally it would not offend me at all if the flyers had "special bows." I'm also 18 years old, so then again it may affect a 12 year old differently than it would affect me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Are all the extras like the sashes/tiarias/wings/wands/shiny skirts etc just for the showcases or everytime they compete?
For JC5 I'm under the impression it's a permanent thing. The sparkly skirt was on that team, I believe she is "ms Queen City" (Charlotte is the Queen City and their music begins with the V/O is "hello ms Queen City" and I think that's when it comes out.

If I was a flyer I'd be upset I had to wear the colored bows. Like its a cute idea but I feel like the bows on their own are already so much that the different colors just take it over the top. I think the black looks so much better but i'm sure they love it so that's all that matters.

This made me LMAO....thinking of changing my avatar to an angry elf if you don't want to use the idea. I have a Princess CP and all I can say is she's isn't angry about having to wear the plain ole black tiara bow.

Wanted to say to those who liked the bow in the original pictures but not once you saw it on the kid's, this is a dress rehearsal so to speak. The first time all CSP's idea's have been put into real time competition surrounding's and it might take a few tries to tweak it until it's perfect (like poof no poof, position on the head, etc and that is Amber in the purple bow and anyone who's ever watched her compete know's how many times she tumbles and stunts, etc so..yea.. wonky after picture is to be expected.) All of those things will be worked on. My own CP had a poof and I thought the bow looked fine on her.

angry elf is all yours ;) regardless of the color of bow, i do love that the bows and the whole theme kind of keep them young. i know some of them are already on senior teams and older but they're still little girls and that makes me happy lol. and disney princesses are still my favorite at 23. filing an official complaint that there isn't any Pocahontas, though. she's my princess.

Seems to be getting quite popular to use that font in this specific way...

1382336_10202024021780402_794393560_n.jpg

A school in GA literally has the CA logo on their uniforms but the top of the A is cut of to make it look like an H.

Reactions: ian
I didn't see these posted. Obviously the coed uniform is from last year but the uniform on the left is the new CEA Charlotte Medium Coed 5 uniform. I didn't think to snap a picture of the guys. But I really love this one, which is good since I had to pay for it :)

be nice these are the 12step CPs
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1383002350.912125.jpg

I didn't see these posted. Obviously the coed uniform is from last year but the uniform on the left is the new CEA Charlotte Medium Coed 5 uniform. I didn't think to snap a picture of the guys. But I really love this one, which is good since I had to pay for it :)

be nice these are the 12step CPs
View attachment 345

I saw this one today on Instagram and fell in love. Probably my favourite CEA uniform right now.

Back