All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i cant imagine having to wear a strapless bra under any uniform doing the things they do in a routine. i strapless bra cant be comfortable to compete in.....

I wear a strapless bra or regular bra under my sports bra just to fill out my uniform top (card carrying member of the itty bitty titty club here). It's not awful, but that being said, I wouldn't want that to be the only thing I wear under my uniform top. I like being able to pull my top off and have the safety of a strapless bra underneath - it's not like we can always change in a bathroom stall with complete privacy. I wouldn't want to flash anyone if I grab the bra or it slips down when I'm taking off my top.

I'm glad to come back to this thread and see that someone pointed out that strapless/bandeau friendly does not a bra compatible uniform make. I love the medium coed uniform but when I saw the back (which I love ) and saw that comment I was like "girl bye" in my Head. I'm #flatchest but even still if I get dressed to run on Beach I know I need a sports bra (even though it's only the cutesy ones) to provide a little bit of support. Doesn't breast tissue tear? Isn't that why we need support from bras?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

i cant imagine having to wear a strapless bra under any uniform doing the things they do in a routine. i strapless bra cant be comfortable to compete in.....
They're not even comfortable in daily life, no way could I deal with that for a whole level 5 routine. I had one year I had to do strapless and it was terrible.

1422555_10153417742490385_672564231_n.jpg

603057_10153417742600385_1049118409_n.jpg

1390600_10153417790340385_641233070_n.jpg

(this ones the back)
sorry these are huge :oops:
power cheer pythons
Same uni as CTR... I'm loving the back! But the capris would look better as a skirt, IMO. I'm just not a Capri fan. Both cute though pretty athletic too! They look comfy and bra-friendly except the mesh but you can always get a 1 shoulder sports bra

1422555_10153417742490385_672564231_n.jpg

603057_10153417742600385_1049118409_n.jpg

1390600_10153417790340385_641233070_n.jpg

(this ones the back)
sorry these are huge :oops:
power cheer pythons
Love these (even the capris). The back is so beautiful. The snake looks awesome!
Oh and I love the leaf on the back of the shorts.
ETA: I kind of wish Pythons was diagonal to fit in the navy space below the gold lines.

I've said this many many times before but I honestly couldn't even imagine having to wear a strapless bra under a uniform. I do everything I can to avoid wearing them on a daily basis where all I do is sit at a desk all day. Any kind of physical activity in one sounds miserable for me now and it would have sounded miserable back in my cheer days.

SO glad weird uniform cuts were not a thing when I cheered. I'm not exaggerating when I say I'm not sure if I could have done it.

I've said this many many times before but I honestly couldn't even imagine having to wear a strapless bra under a uniform. I do everything I can to avoid wearing them on a daily basis where all I do is sit at a desk all day. Any kind of physical activity in one sounds miserable for me now and it would have sounded miserable back in my cheer days.

SO glad weird uniform cuts were not a thing when I cheered. I'm not exaggerating when I say I'm not sure if I could have done it.

@cheerKT We just commented on the same person's Facebook thread about 45 mins ago or so. ;) Just some FYI.

Those one piece uniforms. I think they are cute, but I watched some of the CTR performances on Cheerlive on Demand, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I think theirs are one piece, too. On the older teams I saw several folks have to grab the bottom of the shorts around their leg and pull out to get the shorts to go back down in place and not look like a gymnast leotard. Didn't happen on everyone, and not the littler kids, but I will be interested to see if that happens much with the the new one pieces. They are pretty, though. My child is muscular, not the skeleton with hair type, she is probably the reason I'm paying attention. They may come our way one day. ;)

Last edited:
I think capri's done right look great! And they are so functional. Very easy to move in and comfortable, I always work out in capri leggings. I would love to wear a uniform with capris!

That being said they can easily go wrong very fast. They definitely need to be simple and clean while complimenting the top. I also probably wouldn't pair them with a full top, or at least I've never seen those done in a way that I've liked before.

I didn't see these posted. Obviously the coed uniform is from last year but the uniform on the left is the new CEA Charlotte Medium Coed 5 uniform. I didn't think to snap a picture of the guys. But I really love this one, which is good since I had to pay for it :)

be nice these are the 12step CPs
View attachment 345

Looks like the guys here? 2nd from left
763325a34b10e5031388378447620fde.jpg
I love this and I love that they stopped with that whole "lets make the guys pants match perfectly" thing and just did a simple line. So much cleaner than all the craziness at the bottom of many of their pants.

Looks like the guys here? 2nd from left
763325a34b10e5031388378447620fde.jpg
I love this and I love that they stopped with that whole "lets make the guys pants match perfectly" thing and just did a simple line. So much cleaner than all the craziness at the bottom of many of their pants.

Yep, you're correct, they took that pic when we were breaking the floor down to move it back to Kville. The one on the far left is my second son and one of my carpool kiddies. Love him to the moon and back!

Back