All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

JR ELITE!
jr.png
Love the back! None of the fronts and lettering of any of the CEA uniforms are doing it for me so far. :confused: It's like they ran out of ideas when they got to the lettering!

Following on from my last post, I think gyms need to start taking professional pictures like above to debut their uniforms.
As in comp hair, make up, bow etc. Too many are taken out of competition mode and (sometimes) gives a bad first impression I think!

I thought the bow was so pretty laying flat on a table when I first saw it but it kinda makes the tails of the bow lay weird. Maybe it will look better on someone else?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
I'm holding judgment until I A) See it in action and B) See it on several people. It's a VERY strong statement bow and therefore might need a different hair approach. If you notice, the girl has no poof and the bow seems to sit very close to the front of her head. it might look better a bit further back.

ETA: The skirt seems MUCH shorter in the front than it does in the back. Still think the slit is too high, but it might be a bit better when it's not bunched up.

I'm holding judgment until I A) See it in action and B) See it on several people. It's a VERY strong statement bow and therefore might need a different hair approach. If you notice, the girl has no poof and the bow seems to sit very close to the front of her head. it might look better a bit further back.

ETA: The skirt seems MUCH shorter in the front than it does in the back. Still think the slit is too high, but it might be a bit better when it's not bunched up.
I was thinking it would look better with a poof to push the tails back and make it look more like she's wearing a real tiara.

Just logged on for the showcase and the first thing I spotted was a tshirt with the three X mans across the front!
Hahaha that's great! This question has probably been answered a million times (I apologize!) but do you have to pay for the showcase?

Back