All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Surprised hasn't been posted yet but... Cheer Athletics Felines
noq9.jpg

ETA- Sorry for size, literally took me 20 minutes to figure out how to upload this
Perfect. Just Perfect.

These are the new uniforms at Madtown Twisters. Once again, I am a little apprehensive about posting here, but we're so proud of them that I wanted to share. The bra brigade will be happy to know that the orange mystic straps and racerback showing on the back are actually a separate sports bra. We're also done fighting about bra straps and the girls love the sports bras, so that's a plus too. :)

ETA I am on the strugglebus for getting the picture to actually post. Ugh...

ddn6zd.jpg
Love the colors, wish there was something on the stomach to break up the white... An orange "swirl" thing maybe.. and not sure about the skort... it doesnt look flattering at all...

Is orange a new color for you guys or was it just not in the past uniform?

Yes, we decided we needed a little more color instead of just blue, black and white. Plus, that color combination has become really popular over the past few years, so we wanted to change it up. We could only think of a handful of teams that use orange (Speed is the only one that comes to mind at the moment), so we made the jump. :)

Yes, we decided we needed a little more color instead of just blue, black and white. Plus, that color combination has become really popular over the past few years, so we wanted to change it up. We could only think of a handful of teams that use orange (Speed is the only one that comes to mind at the moment), so we made the jump. :)
Good call! I think they look fab

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

These are the new uniforms at Madtown Twisters. Once again, I am a little apprehensive about posting here, but we're so proud of them that I wanted to share. The bra brigade will be happy to know that the orange mystic straps and racerback showing on the back are actually a separate sports bra. We're also done fighting about bra straps and the girls love the sports bras, so that's a plus too. :)

ddn6zd.jpg

Functional, athletic, colorful and just the right amount of bling! Great design! I love this

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

ddn6zd.jpg

Love the full tops! I think they will look great on stage!

Back