All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@cupieqt
when do we get to see yours?

Soon...

I want them to be fully dressed and in good lighting for the picture. Pictures never do uniforms full justice so I want the best picture I can get before I reveal. I hope they are fb approved!!

And @beugesmalls deserves major credit in the design and tweaks we made. She was my go to girl through the whole thing!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

And @beugesmalls deserves major credit in the design and tweaks we made. She was my go to girl through the whole thing!

I keep telling her she needs to put together a portfolio! She's done some design work for me and recently my fiancé was bugging me to ask her if she can help him with something.

I keep telling her she needs to put together a portfolio! She's done some design work for me and recently my fiancé was bugging me to ask her if she can help him with something.

It's her calling. If she can figure out a way to turn it into a lucrative career she really should.

If the uniforms are anything like her other designs that were posted Im sure theyre wonderful!
It's her calling. If she can figure out a way to turn it into a lucrative career she really should.

Aww you guys are way to nice! I hopefully going to major in Design Arts but my parents are bugging me to go into marketing because they don't think I'll get a job in design or won't make a lot :(

After talking to @Ashley I think I'm going to make an online portfolio with Wordpress. Just gotta come up with something clever to call it :)

Oh and I love seeing all the postitive comments about Madtown's uniforms. I helped a little bit with those!

Last edited:
Maybe you could do a major in marketing and a minor in design arts? Or vice versa. I can see both of those helping each other.
That's what I was thinking of doing. I should probably go talk to academic advising ha.

Soon...

I want them to be fully dressed and in good lighting for the picture. Pictures never do uniforms full justice so I want the best picture I can get before I reveal. I hope they are fb approved!!

Whhaaaat? I can't imagine you aren't jumping at the chance to throw a uni on an unmade bed with only the table lamp for lighting and posting it up here for us all to ohhhh and ahhhhh over. :eek:

Bahahahaha

That's what I was thinking of doing. I should probably go talk to academic advising ha.

You don't need a design degree to do it for a living, especially if you can cut it on your own. It may be harder to get a job at an agency as a designer without the degree, but that's what you build up a portfolio for.

Can you upload bigger? Pretty please? :) I'm on the app and can't see it like at all

Yes, I will try!
CAgirls_zpsbbf7237a.jpg

Back