All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like the front of Matrix...but there is no telling whats going on in the back...

UCF's uniform reminds me of a buffet. You get there. Load up your plate with some of everything. Chicken. Fries. Salad. A mini cheeseburger, pizza, rolls, random pieces of fruit, corn, broccoli. Then you get back to your table. Sit down. Look at your plate and then say "Wait...Maybe I went overboard".

I CAN'T. I JUST CAN'T. :deathdrop: I agree 100% but i can't stop laughing

New uniforms for Ohio Valley from Parkersburg, WV. On the left is the Sr. Coed Worlds team uniform and on the right is the program uniform for seniors. Junior and below wear the exact same uniform in a full top.
Love the sleeves on both, so pretty! I like the cut on the top of the one on the left more than the right. I think the right would look better without the little yellow straps. Like the skirts on both too! These are great!

Love the sleeves on both, so pretty! I like the cut on the top of the one on the left more than the right. I think the right would look better without the little yellow straps. Like the skirts on both too! These are great!

It was really hard to give up fourteen years of blue, gold and white. Year 15 we wanted to revamp our look so we kept the old colors and added in the black. Thus the yellow straps as homage to the old. Glad you like them as we really love them!

It was really hard to give up fourteen years of blue, gold and white. Year 15 we wanted to revamp our look so we kept the old colors and added in the black. Thus the yellow straps as homage to the old. Glad you like them as we really love them!
They look awesome! I bet the rhinestones on the sleeves will sparkle so much under the competition lights:cloud9:

New uniforms for Ohio Valley from Parkersburg, WV. On the left is the Sr. Coed Worlds team uniform and on the right is the program uniform for seniors. Junior and below wear the exact same uniform in a full top.

They look really nice ! I'm just not sure about associating those particular shades of blue and yellow though. The yellow looks a little weird. and doesn't seem to blend in.

omg no, I cant
That uniform is GORGEOUS I especially like the one on the right - I think the yellow straps make it look a little busier .. its my favorite of the two but I would take the yellow straps off the shoulders

Texas Lonestars!
1pgqrm.jpg

Back