All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_mwbutjB2Dl1rrd388o1_500.jpg
Love this!! Everything about it!!

Not a fan of rain's.... The font is too simple, and I can't with that neckline thing. Not to mention the bright aqua eye makeup. Too much... And the top and skirt don't seem to go together like thy should.... The lines don't resemble each other whatsoever. I do like the sublimation on the skirt and arms... I just wish the mesh and skinny lines weren't there on the top. The skirt is cute it just needs a different top.
I also agree with the other poster who said they expected something more "dainty" based on the logo I've seen

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I do not like the Rain uniform. I want to, but it's very anime - with the big tear drop, it seems cartoonish to me. Sort of overstating the point. Not my favorite.

Here is Stars Athletics (Tampa, FL) new uniform. I am also adding a pic of their last two uniforms. I apologize up front if these end up being huge. I resized them a couple times on my computer.

frontuni_zpse4af6764.jpg

olduni_zps88106e48.jpg

Here is Stars Athletics (Tampa, FL) new uniform. I am also adding a pic of their last two uniforms. I apologize up front if these end up being huge. I resized them a couple times on my computer.

frontuni_zpse4af6764.jpg

olduni_zps88106e48.jpg
I really like the top (minus stars fabric) skirt...not so much.
And at the tihrd picture ( white uniform) I tought that McKenzie from dance moms at first lol :D

Back