All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:p
I really like the top (minus stars fabric) skirt...not so much.
And at the tihrd picture ( white uniform) I tought that McKenzie from dance moms at first lol :D

LOL! She does look like McKenzie in that last pic!

I agree with the others. I just don't like that star fabric. I think the skirt would have been better with just the blue, black, and red. And on the top I would have replaced the star fabric with the white fabric that is used for the straps. Otherwise, I like it. And I am glad that your CP is happy with it!

:p

LOL! She does look like McKenzie in that last pic!

I agree with the others. I just don't like that star fabric. I think the skirt would have been better with just the blue, black, and red. And on the top I would have replaced the star fabric with the white fabric that is used for the straps. Otherwise, I like it. And I am glad that your CP is happy with it!

From the looks of all the girls instagram posts, the uniform is a big hit at our gym. Before the showcase last night the owner made a comment that the average age of the girls currently in our gym is 11.5 years old. My CP is 10. After thinking about the average age, I think this uniform is very appealing to that age range. I am debating having the skirt taken in as most girls did feel the back of their skirts was a bit baggy.

I never noticed the McKenzie resemblance before. LoL. I will have to tell CP that.

New uni from the Vienna Vikings Purple Allstars (Austria) its more purple (like in the profil picture)

f2hhL6F.jpg

I reeeeeally like tge Stars one. Especially for younger kids. (Like 12 and under)

Can someone please post an actual picture of Rain? I'm NOT signing up for instagram just to see a uniform.

(I despise instagram and I refuse to get one - seems the only time I need one is on here!)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

They should have just filled in those cutouts on the top and then they could have been able to wear a legit bra with it (sorry for bringing up that topic again!) or at least that random cutout about the white part on the top. I think the blue accent part makes weird lines above the elbow. I do like the sublimation on the sleeves and skirt. Curious to see the back.

New uni from the Vienna Vikings Purple Allstars (Austria) its more purple (like in the profil picture)

f2hhL6F.jpg

These colors are beautiful together. Great combo of just enough mystic, bling and a conservative crop top. It looks like a sports bra with normal bra straps would fit underneath. Hallelujah! It helps that both girls are gorgeous. This whole look is an all around yes in my book.

Here is Stars Athletics (Tampa, FL) new uniform. I am also adding a pic of their last two uniforms. I apologize up front if these end up being huge. I resized them a couple times on my computer.

frontuni_zpse4af6764.jpg

I actually really like these, but like everyone else, could do without the starry white fabric. It would look much better as just plain white. As much as I hate mystique fabric as a main part of the uniform (I had to endure a trash bag-esque uniform one season), I think the back of the skirt is adorable. That being said, I don't know how some of the older girls feel about the uniform. But with the average age of your gym being 11.5, I think it is perfect!

Back