All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ultimate Spirit Allstars from England.
260zmtv.jpg

28rcrjs.jpg

I really like these although I wish the top and shorts had the same base colours. Other than the strap around her neck which looks soooo uncomfortable and rather unnecessary

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
We have a strap like that and a lower neckline on my uniform (TG Lady Jags), and there have been no problems so far for anyone. I don't even notice the neck strap most of the time and usually don't have it on under warmups. I really like this uniform, although I am somewhat biased since it is so similar to my own:p

Those Invincible uniforms are incredible....I love them. Umm...did I see a Cheer Athletics uniform with Capri's somewhere today? Anyone else see them?

They should have just filled in those cutouts on the top and then they could have been able to wear a legit bra with it (sorry for bringing up that topic again!) or at least that random cutout about the white part on the top. I think the blue accent part makes weird lines above the elbow. I do like the sublimation on the sleeves and skirt. Curious to see the back.

The only thing I have seen of the back is a person in a background of a picture I don't know how to post the picture

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back