All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did the Legend Lady Jags "bumble bee" uniform have stripes on the arms? I remember seeing it (I think) in American Cheerleader years and years and years ago and absolutely loving it, but not having any idea who the gym was (I think the only "big gyms" I really knew of at the time were TG and Ace). When I saw the stripes on the back of the Invincible uniform, that was exactly what I was reminded of. It's different but in a great way.
You are correct! lol

really - my thought is I'm the parent I have final say in whether or not my teenage daughters "biscuits" will be hanging out or not
I agree with you...I'm paying and I want more fabric! But, we are not allowed at the uniform fittings. Most parents first viewing is when they get them. I bought a used uni so I could control the fit.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I agree with you...I'm paying and I want more fabric! But, we are not allowed at the uniform fittings. Most parents first viewing is when they get them. I bought a used uni so I could control the fit.

Our owner is pretty conservative and has a teenage daughter herself. We've always had the option to add length to our tops and bottoms

And now for a public service announcement:
zm1f6g.jpg

Brought to you by the committee for preventing allstar uniforms from becoming this:
33yn6v7.jpg

Sadly, many of them have almost the same shorts......pop some sleeves on that top and it's almost a uniform in this thread too. Since when did wardrobe malfunctions become a part of our sport?!

*Do you take the pledge to fight for uniforms that are comfortable, clean & classy? Functional uniform advocates unite! *

Our owner is pretty conservative and has a teenage daughter herself. We've always had the option to add length to our tops and bottoms

I am both Coach and Parent. We bought new uniforms this year. And I added length to both tops and skirts. Skirts have to be two/three fingers past the cheeks. I DO NOT want to be able to see spankies when the girls are just standing.

zm1f6g.jpg

Brought to you by the committee for preventing allstar uniforms from becoming this:
33yn6v7.jpg

Sadly, many of them have almost the same shorts......pop some sleeves on that top and it's almost a uniform in this thread too. Since when did wardrobe malfunctions become a part of our sport?!

*Do you take the pledge to fight for uniforms that are comfortable, clean & classy? Functional uniform advocates unite! *

I wish I could shimmy this more than once. lol

I love looking at everyone's uniforms, however, I feel as though All Star is in the year of "Uniform Identity Crisis."

Full top? Crop top? Dallas Cowboy pushup top? Going to look back and say, "what the heck were we thinking" Mesh top? Skirt? Skort? Kind of a skirt, more of a headband around the hips skirt? Longer shorts? Short shorts? Badonkadonk, honkytonk, biscuit hanging, booty shorts? Capris pants? Spaghetti straps? Long Sleeve? Criss cross, cut out, push up, push down, glitter, crystals, sublimation, color block....

Right now, All Star uniforms range somewhere between Yoga Instructor and NFL Cheer.

zm1f6g.jpg

33yn6v7.jpg

I think those shorts are actually longer than some of the shorts/skirts in this thread.

I love looking at everyone's uniforms, however, I feel as though All Star is in the year of "Uniform Identity Crisis."

Right now, All Star uniforms range somewhere between Yoga Instructor and NFL Cheer.

Haha I'm dying right now. I never thought about it that way but it's so true!

Xtreme Heat All-stars, a small program out of Lexington, SC that opened last year.

300v04x.jpg

Here's a picture of the back
dcdiro.jpg

I'm not crazy about the way the back criss cross just ends on the side but overall they are clean and I like them. We're once again faced with an unnecessary cut out bra dilemma, but it shouldn't be too hard to work around.

Im sure inseam and skirt/short length mandate will be around the corner. I'm always was present for uniform fitting, after 1st year of all-star and the owner's girlfriend ordered my CP skirt too short (she was taller than the average 6 yo). Happy to say this is 2nd year of current uniform and although she has grown an inch and half skirt still falls at appropriate length.

Homie dont play that!:cheering:

Xtreme Heat All-stars, a small program out of Lexington, SC that opened last year.

300v04x.jpg

Here's a picture of the back
dcdiro.jpg

I'm not crazy about the way the back criss cross just ends on the side but overall they are clean and I like them. We're once again faced with an unnecessary cut out bra dilemma, but it shouldn't be too hard to work around.

Is the girl to the right standing on something? I have notice the leaner/taller girls skirts are always the shortest.

Back