All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are simple which is nice but the skirts look weird for some reason. Maybe if they wore them on their waists? Some of them look like they're about to slip off and it elongates the torso too much when they're all the way down there. It's all disproportional and funky. Other than that I enjoy them, really a breath of fresh air. Nothing is overdone here.

I don't like how they wear them either. When my kids try to wear their skirts on their hips like that it makes it look like they have beer bellies. We just tell them to do the "truck driver check". If their skirts are below their waists they look like truck drivers and just need some suspenders to finish that particular look.

**disclaimer: no offense to truck drivers who are physically fit and wear their clothes properly.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I think this might be the perfect case of "If you don't have anything nice to say...just say nothing at all" and I don't have one dang nice thing to say about that Bubbleicious costume. So mums the word...

Onyxcats
359z9sg.jpg

These uniforms are ridiculous, too much shiny plastic wrap looking mess! I couldn't even imagine walking onto the floor in a saran wrap uni.

On a lighter note, LOVING the Cali unis!

Last edited:
i still dont get why people choose very contrasting colors as their signature gym color. i get that your trying to be different but to try to put both colors in a uniform, is just tragic. i mean purple and blue and orange and pink do not look good together regardless how hard you try. Just pick one color and deal with it...

Back