All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think maybe they are supposed to be tiger stripes and not zebra? Not that it makes it any better, but maybe that was what they were going for?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Ultimate athletics has great uniforms that use purple and blue. It just has to be done right.
So does CE. But that's my opinion ;)

Two pop of a color works, just look at Stingrays and Jersey Allstars with blue and green. But it's harder to do right.

You all took the words right out of my mouth. Stingrays, Jersry, and UA immediately came to mind. Cheertyme (I think that's their name - purple and a bit of green?) also usually does 2 colors well. Indiana Ultimate too... I could go on for days.

I don't think it's having 2 colors that's the problem. It's having 2 awful colors (hot pink and orange?) and then following by having no clue about uniform design.

124hcmc.jpg

my interpretation is that it's a tiger wearing a zebra print suit. got scratched, ripped said zebra suit. so his tiger print is showing.

yup.

Oh yeah! That's where I'd seen it before! We have had it posted in this thread. It's probably one of the first that looks worse live than in their marketing pic! It's overwhelming. I couldn't NOT look at them when they were walking around.

Since they're already posted publicly I don't feel bad about a refresher (not involving anyone's child)
View attachment 376
Imagine large orange claw marks and you've got the back.

Holy guacamole!

Oh yeah! That's where I'd seen it before! We have had it posted in this thread. It's probably one of the first that looks worse live than in their marketing pic! It's overwhelming. I couldn't NOT look at them when they were walking around.

Since they're already posted publicly I don't feel bad about a refresher (not involving anyone's child)
View attachment 376
Imagine large orange claw marks and you've got the back.

Omg I think I spend too much time on the Fb I actually don't mind these.. Im very worried. :help:

my interpretation is that it's a tiger wearing a zebra print suit. got scratched, ripped said zebra suit. so his tiger print is showing.

yup.

If I remember correctly, their mascot is the tigers. I'm certainly not trying to defend this style as I wouldn't select that as a uniform for my team, but just trying to provide a bit of logic behind their decision. Who knows, maybe they look better at a distance (or at least I'm hoping they do)....

The Fierce Board App! ||

View attachment 377

Odyssey's new unis? (Found on Tumblr)

my two issues with this uniform - white mesh. looks like little kid tights that your grandma forced you to wear and from far away it sort of just looks like skin (see WC instagram - indirect pic of Ody's whole uni) second issue - where the girls have white mesh, the boys have black fabric. the unsymmetrical-ness bothers me. and the bra thing.. okay, so 3 issues.:rolleyes:

but it is very pretty and clean looking. and i like the "ODYSSEY" down the boys' legs. and i'll take anything over the dog collar :p

Back