All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Found a couple on GK's website

Warrior Elite from Hawaii. (The top is cute, the pants really bizarre. The black on the bottom of the capris make the thighs look unnecessarily wide.)
2gsg6fp.jpg

Yeahhhhhh I would not be ok with this during my womanly time of the month. Not at all. Tell me, how am I'm supposed to wear underwear under that? You're either going to see through the pants with those bright lights onstage or try to wear some sort of spanks underneath and then get weird lines. Let's hope none of their athletes have hit puberty yet.

Call me old fashioned but I still think skirts are the best. They look good on almost any body type (unlike shirts), provide enough functionabilty (is that a word?) where I could wear whatever I felt comfortable in underneath without worry, and they are feminine yet athletic.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I got a snap chat from a girl on VAS of their new uniforms on a person. But of course her snapchat like "comment" is blocking the view, but they honestly look like they were photoshopped on. They aren't, but they look it :confused:

Atomic Allstars (Australia) new level 4 coed uniforms.

These were the best photos I could find... obviously the blurriness/lighting doesn't help but it gives the idea

2d7bsls.jpg

14jlxld.jpg
I like these- the one thing I'm not totally sold on is the top half. Something about the body location where the blue and black meet just doesn't visually appeal to me. I get that they wanted it to match the guys, but I wish the cut was different.

I like how the sublimation is similar to how they would cut for a normal uniform, except with some extras you can only use with this style.

Some of the new uniforms from University Nationals this past weekend in Canada:
Western X(all girl):
901997_10153578029525721_1511696281_o.jpg

Laurier:
1462799_10153578032240721_1375780793_o.jpg

Western Coed:
Run 1 uniform(can't find a decent picture of the boy's uniform):
996034_10153547603540611_1156260035_n.jpg

Run 2 uniform:
1397312_10153578044615721_1591313655_o.jpg

Fanshawe:
62322_10151733455776286_586829311_n.jpg
I was there! Lol. Laurier's were beautiful IMO and Western's Coed second run one looked great on and off the floor. Wasn't a big fan of the huge mustang on their first run uni, specially on the guys' top, but overall it still looked good. Just curious, do you know if they were all made by Full Swag?

I was there! Lol. Laurier's were beautiful IMO and Western's Coed second run one looked great on and off the floor. Wasn't a big fan of the huge mustang on their first run uni, specially on the guys' top, but overall it still looked good. Just curious, do you know if they were all made by Full Swag?

I believe all of them were! I agree, wasn't a huge fan of Western's first uniform on the boys, but I don't know if I'll ever like them in uniforms other than the black and white ones they used to wear!

I believe all of them were! I agree, wasn't a huge fan of Western's first uniform on the boys, but I don't know if I'll ever like them in uniforms other than the black and white ones they used to wear!
Do you know about the price range for a uniform from them? They're getting so popular in Southern Ontario!

addf62823e68dc48484324f4fd66d50b.jpg

My gyms new uniforms - we love them! They are flattering on everyone and we're super excited. :) I know there's a lot of mystic but I like it anyway, probably biased because it's my gym though!

Sports bra friendly!

Do you know about the price range for a uniform from them? They're getting so popular in Southern Ontario!

I do not! My team wears them but we were the company's first team (I believe) and our coach actually runs the company so I don't know how much we paid!

Those Canadian subliminated uniforms are great. Flattering & athletic but still really unique looking.

ETA: The Western ones are my favorite. I just wish the skirts were longer.

Back