All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These are our new program uniforms :) Senior 5 has a new uniform also.... we are in LOVE with them!!!

143807461152a0befa330a4.jpg

FRONT BACK
65270506552a0befb5daff.jpg

there is nothing wrong with CJA's. there isn't one element I don't like; it even has all the things i always wish for on uniforms. but for some reason I don't like this uniform. something seems off about it. and i don't know what or why.

maybe if i see it in different lighting or on the floor...

Before anyone jumps the gun. I highly doubt this is their new uniform. They would never let the mesh on the leg pass. It is probably a spontaneous design someone posted like i used to do. MANY start rumors. Remember when my CEA uniforms were posted and everyone was like "Senior Elites new uniform" LOL like no. this is probably the same situation. Like a game of telephone.
the owner of AZ (Coach of envy) said these are for twisted events (all star games)

Not a fan of the CJA neckline and the letters are so big and feel childish to me? I'm sure they look good on the floor though. Noticed they are posting about buying a bra to go with the uniform... Which, at least they're trying to help with the situation but still....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

The person who posted the uniform on tumblr is on Envy (or so she claims). Also said that they have a prototype and the mesh starts after the butt. This might all be wrong though because we know people lie on the internet

I don't know . . . I've heard you can't put anything on the internet that isn't true. ;)

Back