All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Omg I love this. Those camel toes are fab, I want one. Mmmm mesh stars everywhere. Dream come true. An entire uniform made of black mystique is like totally awesome. Like omg yay super fab. Whoot whoot. I would get lots of boys in this.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Imagine the male version of it...

"new" lime

looks like they just added some purple to the sleeves. so there's less nude mesh than the worlds uni, but i still don't like it.

This uniform has really grown on me actually and I like the changes. My main issue before was the sleeves and the stripes on them but now it flows a lot better into the sleeves and doesn't look like a tube top from a distance!

"new" lime

looks like they just added some purple to the sleeves. so there's less nude mesh than the worlds uni, but i still don't like it.

Oh I really like these! Hate the nude mesh on the skirt though, just make it a slit! I really do like the nude mesh on the shoulder area. Great job GBE!
Curious to if they will still use the uniforms from Worlds since they aren't even a year old yet.

"new" lime

about 5000000 times better but I wish the arm/wrist area was white or purple or even green instead of nude mesh. From far away it's going to look like they have weird sleeves that start mid-arm and end at the elbow. And the skirt needs to just be a slit, there's really no point in having nude mesh there.

can someone post their worlds uni for reference? Cant remember exactly what they looked like, but know that i hated them on the floor

I like GBE's so much better now that there is less nude mesh. I hated the nude mesh sleeves with the stripes from the old one, from far away it made it look they had random purple arm bands on. This new one looks great!! Although not a fan of the random tan triangle on the skirt, just make it a slit....but overall it looks really good! Question tho, are the skirts the same? After comparing the two, i think they just got new tops?

2e5f99f2ab8aff8656bb96b881ebb922.jpg

Cheerville's unis
a18b1624a3d285e81459e096b76a4e98.jpg

Haven't seen full top on but here's the design. The back of the crop is basically the same as the full except it says cheerville and is a skort

Back