All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2e5f99f2ab8aff8656bb96b881ebb922.jpg

Cheerville's unis
a18b1624a3d285e81459e096b76a4e98.jpg

Haven't seen full top on but here's the design. The back of the crop is basically the same as the full except it says cheerville and is a skort
i think the neck line comes down waaaay too far

Cheerville's unis

Haven't seen full top on but here's the design. The back of the crop is basically the same as the full except it says cheerville and is a skort

That crop top need to be pulled up on the left (the athletes right) shoulder. I think it is supposed to be higher if you look at the differing lengths of the sleeves on the athlete.

Other than that these are gorgeous.
Love the combo of black and green.

That crop top need to be pulled up on the left (the athletes right) shoulder. I think it is supposed to be higher if you look at the differing lengths of the sleeves on the athlete.

Other than that these are gorgeous.
Love the combo of black and green.
I believe it's actually navy blue and green, which I personally like more than black and green. I also like that they used matte lime green, it keeps it from looking like most other lime green unis

Cheerville's unis

I really like this one, maybe neckline is a little low, but i love the design and the colors look great!

Cheerville's unis

WAAY to low cut on the one side. I would fall out when tumbling! (especially with not being able to wear a sports bra, or even a real bra at that!)

Cheerville's unis

I rarely comment on uniforms, and I think these uniforms are gorgeous but why the one shoulder? Athletes, people. There is no reason for the one shoulder reveal. That being said, it is still much better than many of the other uniforms I have seen on here this season.

I feel like this goes for the majority of uniforms that have popped up here in the last few weeks:
#coveryourathlete

Gym owners, you do not need backless tops, cleavage on minors, 800 cutouts or 2" shorts. You don't need 12 year olds in tube tops. You need athletes.

Take note:
Mesh = see through
Therefore,
Mesh over body parts = I can still see your body parts which = said parts still exposed
In Summary,
Mesh≠covering up
Stop thinking that it can be used the same as regular fabric.

Why is this not common sense?........Sigh

The Idol uniform is thee first time I have ever liked the full top version better than the crop

IDOL Cheer & Dance in Miami
28sye5t.jpg

secbk8.jpg

woah a normal uniform! hallelujah!

though i really think i have underwear with longer inseams than those shorts. and if it looks that short sitting still on a table without a human in it, it's only going to be shorter when it's filled in with a booty and actual legs that move around. (i hope i'm proved wrong on that though, because otherwise, it's pretty)

Back