All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2z5vvdk.jpg
Dear lord, did someone slit a knife right under where the sports bra should be? No, on so many levels.

Anyone else's mystique/metallic spandex pilling where stones rub? Anything you can do about pilling on spandex? Brand new uniform. :(

You're welcomed. Congratulations on such a winning design! I kept wanting to touch the uniform pieces and look at them more closely. They just looked rich! But, then I would have been that "creepy touchy-feely, CEA lady". ;-)

Lol I felt the same way! I just wanted to give it a feel like I do in the store when I'm shopping. Those are high quality, eye-catching pieces of craftsmanship.

db8b79ffb5f64ce4fc941a16ad288406.jpg

Soooo sparkly :cloud9: Indiana Elite
And it covers everything! So close to being sports bra friendly... Although if you searched I bet you could find one that works
Wow that one part on the sleeves is so sparkly, which I love, but I'm curious to know how much they cost with all that bling!

Totally baffled by the Top Gun uniforms and the reaction to them. They're stunning from the front but that back! I just can't, it would have been perfect with material covering the back. I feel like any other gym would have been questioned for it. Maybe it's just me!

I really like the GBE unis but I feel like they would have looked just as great with solid fabric instead of mesh. I think I'm just fussy.

Wow that one part on the sleeves is so sparkly, which I love, but I'm curious to know how much they cost with all that bling!

I looks like the very top of their sleeve is foiled fabric so they might've been a little bit cheaper since the rhinestones aren't covering the whole arm but they do still have alot by the logo. I'm loving all that sparkle too!

Totally baffled by the Top Gun uniforms and the reaction to them.... I feel like any other gym would have been questioned for it. Maybe it's just me!

Definitely. Not just you - other gyms have had very similar style backs and the reactions are usually "Ew. The back ruined it!" The name on the front definitely plays a part in whether people like something.

When we said the top gun uniforms one year looked slutty there was all kinds of banning, deleting, drama, etc. But let us say the Glitz Girl ad is skanky and trashy and you can hear crickets chirping waiting for someone to say that's not OK. And yes, it was the same. Someone said the top gun uniform made the girls look slutty, not that the girls themselves were slutty. But that was still drama central. But because no one here has any ties to glitz girl, it's ok.

Nothing new. Hypocrisy abounds.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Aesthetically, the Top Gun uniforms are gorgeous. I love them. They just aren't practical to me. But I do prefer them over their current uniforms which just flat out make me uncomfortable.

Back