All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

28vapw6.jpg
While I'm still not a fan of the nude mesh they are so so so much better than the Worlds uniform.

I actually adore the nude mesh on this girl. Not sure if there's general white-girl mesh or varying shades, but hers is really well done!

This board gets up in arms over everything. There is not one Top Gun uniform I would be ashamed to put my daughter in. She still competes...but in another arena..women's figure body building. She has to wear much less now lol.View attachment 410

THIS is your cp?
The DNA sure landed in the right order for her! Beautiful girl!!

This board gets up in arms over everything. There is not one Top Gun uniform I would be ashamed to put my daughter in. She still competes...but in another arena..women's figure body building. She has to wear much less now lol.View attachment 410
sooooo this may be weird but I just creeped your daughter and found out she was an alpha phi!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D aoe from delta alpha at ecu!

157y710.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted before, searched and didn't see it. These are definitely the shortest uniform shorts I think I've ever seen... I have a boy-short bikini that's longer than the shorts on the left:oops::eek:

157y710.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted before, searched and didn't see it. These are definitely the shortest uniform shorts I think I've ever seen... I have a boy-short bikini that's longer than the shorts on the left:oops::eek:
It also looks like they're wearing a white thong over their uni or something. Sublimation gone wrong
I did see a ridiculously short skirt the other day that I didn't even feel I could post - it was THAT TINY. I don't understand what the logic is behind these tiny unis. I don't think even the tiniest girls on my teams would feel comfortable with their butt hanging out.... And these are still pictures... Imagine the end of a routine.

Definitely. Not just you - other gyms have had very similar style backs and the reactions are usually "Ew. The back ruined it!" The name on the front definitely plays a part in whether people like something.

When we said the top gun uniforms one year looked slutty there was all kinds of banning, deleting, drama, etc. But let us say the Glitz Girl ad is skanky and trashy and you can hear crickets chirping waiting for someone to say that's not OK. And yes, it was the same. Someone said the top gun uniform made the girls look slutty, not that the girls themselves were slutty. But that was still drama central. But because no one here has any ties to glitz girl, it's ok.

Nothing new. Hypocrisy abounds.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back up the train. I just saw the TG unis this morning when I watched the video of them giving away their bid. I was thinking two things, one, isn't this practically the same uniform as Glitzgirls, and, two, are these the same unis as last year or very similar? So with that being said, they're a no for me. I just can't get behind the sleeves not being connected to the top. And the back, well, there isn't much of one.

Back up the train. I just saw the TG unis this morning when I watched the video of them giving away their bid. I was thinking two things, one, isn't this practically the same uniform as Glitzgirls, and, two, are these the same unis as last year or very similar? So with that being said, they're a no for me. I just can't get behind the sleeves not being connected to the top. And the back, well, there isn't much of one.

The team giving away there bid in JT's video (If of course we are talking about the same one) is TGLC and they were wearing the unis they got at worlds 2013. The new TG uni is for non worlds I believe?

Back