All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Elite Cheer Company...a relatively new gym out of Arkansas

image.jpg
are these by rebel?

quick question. I'm new to the cheer scene so this may be a dumb question but I've noticed that most level 5 teams haven't released their unforms for the 2014 season, why is that?
Most teams don't get new uniforms every year. Like said above, some teams do get new uniforms later in the season, but most likely they're wearing the same ones as last year.

Sigh......there are so many....."inappropriate" uniforms this season. Can we just leave the ones that have an extra strap or two alone? For the sake of what may be deemed appropriate in this sport? Let us speak out against the ones that are just plain wrong due to possible malfunctions. Carry on......oh and please leave the minors alone, that'd be nice too.

The gym near me got new uniforms for their IOC5... Bright blue mystique. That's it. That's the entire uniform. But hey, it covers all the bits so I guess that's cool.

Oh my. The shorts seem to be missing...well, the shorts.
Is it too much to ask for uni shorts to have a minimum of a 2-3" inseam? CP's uni has a 1" inseam. The body of her top is a one piece boy cut leg and she still has to wear another pair of shorts underneath to be covered.

Designers - please think about the flyers pulling positions in the air when you are determining short length. A 1-2" inseam does not adequately cover any girl pulling a heel stretch or scorpion.

Looks pretty sports bra friendly, which I love!!
It's a lot of bling, but it's done nicely. I really like it on the mesh. I'm usually not a huge fan of shoulder cut outs, but I think I would miss them if they were gone. The only thing I don't like are the front and back logos/symbols, they look too similar IMO. It bothers me that the kryptonite on the front is different from the one on the back. I think if they would've done one or the other it would look cleaner, like make the swoshy S on the front be by itself and a little bigger and then have the only kryptonite symbol be on the back (I don't design uniforms so it's just the first idea in my head).
I feel like I shouldn't like this uniform because it has so many different elements, but I really do!

Also, I have to point out the girl in the second picture on the far right. That is one fierce facial.

They actually can wear a normal sports bra. One of the things we were thinking in the design process.

Back