All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I mean ya'll got an opinion. just be happy that uniforms have open shoulders and aren't in just a sports bra looking uniform with leg warmers for sleeves. we designed the uniform to look great but also functionality. you'd have to be idiot to put an athlete in something they wouldn't be comfortable competing in. and I could 100% guarantee that if there was a big name gym's logo on the front of a uniform that was off the shoulder it would be the greatest thing to happen in the cheer world. we love how it came out.

CEA and Top Gun are as big name as it gets. And we talked for days (and pages and pages) about not being able to wear a bra with their uniforms. But I'm glad you love it - and I've always loved your colors so it's automatically pretty to me.

Side note: aside from the bra issue, which I agree - clear strap bras are a joke and made for evening gowns not athletes... You get bonus points for shorts in a decent length. Although I'm still undecided if you get bonus points or a deduction for being brave enough to put teenage girls in white shorts... :eek:

It is pretty. Not practical, but definitely pretty.

ETA that bow though! Perfect.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think you're missing the point. A "sports bra looking uniform with leg warmers for sleeves" would technically be more practical in this case considering you could wear an actual bra underneath it. There is no way that a uniform that requires a clear bra can be practical, big gym or not. Anybody that is even slightly endowed will agree, clear bras do not cut it when it comes to a sport like ours. It's upsetting that we have to even think about the type of bras that are worn under uniforms these days. But at least you like your uniform.
Bravo on the appropriate length shorts.
well the girls in our gym don't have any problem with the bras we got or the uniforms so take it or leave it.

well the girls in our gym don't have any problem with the bras we got or the uniforms so take it or leave it.
defensive much?? They love it - that's great!! Don't go posting on fierceboard if you are not open to constructive criticism....which from your defensive responses, you aren't. Y'all will take it and love it and all the power to you....I'll leave it along with most of the other new uniforms I have seen this season. We all have different tastes. Best of luck to your teams!

defensive much?? They love it - that's great!! Don't go posting on fierceboard if you are not open to constructive criticism....which from your defensive responses, you aren't. Y'all will take it and love it and all the power to you....I'll leave it along with most of the other new uniforms I have seen this season. We all have different tastes. Best of luck to your teams!
I honestly don't care what anyone thinks to be honest fierce board is mostly kid and moms.. but thank you best of luck to ya'll to

I honestly don't care what anyone thinks to be honest fierce board is mostly kid and moms.. but thank you best of luck to ya'll to
Who do you think pays money so you have a job?

Eta. You do know some parents and kids from your gym are on the boards, right? Are you sure you want to make it sound like they don't matter?

Last edited:
1390767_10153622215395117_121426321_n_zps318c08a1.jpg
Keystone Extreme New Uniform

I think these uni's are extremely cute. #notimeforhaterz

@DannJMartin "I honestly don't care what anyone thinks to be honest fierce board is mostly kid and moms.."

:sharkchase: Careful, you are perilously close to jumping in to dangerous water.
CANNON BALL! lol :D But everyone has an opinion yes parents are involved in their chides sport which is fantastic! but i'd never would put a child in a uniform that was "sexy" thats not right. but it was a good little talk ya'l peace and blessings :chestbump:

Why did you bother to post the uniform on here then? Why not just on the gym Facebook page where everyone will ooh and aaah over it since that is the only response you seem to want?
so everyone can see it, enjoy it or hate it. I'm not fighting anyone on the uniform its the whole bra thing that annoying like KEEP CLAM CHEER ON!

Back