All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CANNON BALL! lol :D But everyone has an opinion yes parents are involved in their chides sport which is fantastic! but i'd never would put a child in a uniform that was "sexy" thats not right. but it was a good little talk ya'l peace and blessings :chestbump:

I love that you are ready to jump right in!!!! I think I like you, :chestbump: right back at 'cha!

Yes, but apparently we are the dumbest humans alive. BTW, I'm not a kid nor a parent. If you are going to post a uniform, be prepared for some to love it, some to hate and some to pick it apart. You aren't going to please everyone, and the sooner you come to that realization and move past it, the better off you are.

PS...sounds like your fighting plenty of us on twitter.

so everyone can see it, enjoy it or hate it. I'm not fighting anyone on the uniform its the whole bra thing that annoying like KEEP CLAM CHEER ON!
I complete understand. But you also should try to understand that as a parent it's extremely annoying at this point to have to worry about what kind of bra my 13 year old can or cannot wear with her uniform. When my older one started 9 seasons ago this was never an issue.

Yes, but apparently we are the dumbest humans alive. BTW, I'm not a kid nor a parent. If you are going to post a uniform, be prepared for some to love it, some to hate and some to pick it apart. You aren't going to please everyone, and the sooner you come to that realization and move past it, the better off you are.

I've been over. I'm well aware people are gonna hate it or love. people just "know everything" on here. but I hope I got a follow :p

lololol twitter links are priceless.... sounds like someone takes their xstrology updates way too seriously..... #imthedumbesthumanlive

I've been over. I'm well aware people are gonna hate it or love. people just "know everything" on here. but I hope I got a follow :p

No one on here ever said they know everything and to call fierce boarders the dumbest humans alive on your Twitter feed is childish. You need to get a grip. If you can't take a little criticism then don't post the picture.

1390767_10153622215395117_121426321_n_zps318c08a1.jpg
Keystone Extreme New Uniform

Love!

No one on here ever said they know everything and to call fierce boarders the dumbest humans alive on your Twitter feed is childish. You need to get a grip. If you can't take a little criticism then don't post the picture.
I got a grip. I can take criticism all this is over a bra. I can't... have a great night and great season I'm over this petty argument

Back