All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just trying to inject a little levity...a little jocularity...a little light humor...bawhawhawhaw!

wpid-cat-wearing-a-bra.jpg

Sorry! I didn't sleep last night...I'm done!

I know! Kathie - the owner of Bad to the Bows, worked really hard to get that design to work, on a bow, for that particular team. I was really surprised to see it copied so soon. ETA: Thank God for quality! That bow looked cheap! BadtotheBows bows are stunning!

On another note: Here are some pictures from Opryland! Have you all seen these uniforms? Are any of them new?
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152131325174433.1073741828.30489699432&type=1
-Cheer Nationals at Opryland 2013 | Facebook

Oh no! It's the full body Zebras again >.<

I know! Kathie - the owner of Bad to the Bows, worked really hard to get that design to work, on a bow, for that particular team. I was really surprised to see it copied so soon. ETA: Thank God for quality! That bow looked cheap! BadtotheBows bows are stunning!

On another note: Here are some pictures from Opryland! Have you all seen these uniforms? Are any of them new?
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152131325174433.1073741828.30489699432&type=1

So. Much. Mystique. (or however you spell it) So. Much. No.

On a better note, I genuinely love that cea one. Soooooo pretty.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Love the sleeves on the fourth one in the album, so pretty! I also like the use of the mesh. Can't tell what gym it's from or if these are even new but they are pretty, nicely done.

Really like these a lot! Such an improvement over the glitter arm sleeve things, especially for the guys. Well done!

Told yall it was the anti-tinsel uni :) I think they look classy, very large coed, and the bling twinkles beautifully - even under gym lights!

I have to say that I'm more than a little proud of these athletes for fundraising over $10,000 for these. They worked their behinds off for something tangible and that is the true beauty.

Last edited:
Back