All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_mz9lbuCbqn1qixck4o1_500.jpg

Not sure if these are new or not as I saw them on tumblr but here's Tri Athletics. The color scheme is red, black and white

I currently feel that I would prefer to go back to everybody wearing polyester shells with liners underneath. Why is it so hard for gyms to design a simple, no-cutout uniform? Its like the owners are thinking 'so we have billions of rhinestones, cut-outs, mystique and even some sublimation, but Hot Mess Allstars has mesh so we'll add some of that in too.' Like really?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Bd0j7T0CQAApbKN.jpg

Spirit Central new unis. One of my favorite programs. Would really like these if it wasn't for the tiger...
Oh I loved their old ones so much. I actually kinda really like the tiger! Like the mesh too. I like them but would love to see a closer up picture!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So I have been thinking about all these interesting unis. You occasionally hear the saying "there is no such thing as bad press". Unis are kind of like billboards for a gym. And, while an amazingly pretty uni gets people talking, a very bad and unique one covered in mesh and rhinestones with cutouts galore will certainly get them talking, and they will remember that gyms name. So it seems like this may be a "lets all one up each other because then everyone will be talking about us". However, if the uni is really really bad, this could have the opposite effect.

So I have been thinking about all these interesting unis. You occasionally hear the saying "there is no such thing as bad press". Unis are kind of like billboards for a gym. And, while an amazingly pretty uni gets people talking, a very bad and unique one covered in mesh and rhinestones with cutouts galore will certainly get them talking, and they will remember that gyms name. So it seems like this may be a "lets all one up each other because then everyone will be talking about us". However, if the uni is really really bad, this could have the opposite effect.
To add to this, I find that gyms with clean uniforms this season instantly make me view the routine as more put together and clean. It just gives off the impression of professionalism to me, as it stands out in a good way compared to the rest of the pack. My eyes just don't know where to look in routines with all the mesh hot glue art projects some of these teams are wearing, so my brain associates that with non-clean routines.

Back