All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

layton athletics mystic got new uniforms. they are beautiful!

ek0r2h.jpg

There for classified as a uniform and zero infringement or deduction given to the team :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I know for pop warner you can't have nail polish at all but say a girl has a blue streak in her hair... then that's okay BUT if the whole team has it it counts as a prop and it counts against them because you can't have props... something to that effect. I remember reading that and being baffled.

I know for pop warner you can't have nail polish at all but say a girl has a blue streak in her hair... then that's okay BUT if the whole team has it it counts as a prop and it counts against them because you can't have props... something to that effect. I remember reading that and being baffled.

How is hair color a prop? I am baffled as well. :confused:

This is why internal regulations against hair and nails should be introduced so all organizations go with the same rules and regulations. It'll also help train younger girls and boys for international competitions

Power Cheer Calgary from Calgary, Alberta, CANADA got new uniforms for their programs. Saw this on their Facebook page. My favorite part is the back of the uniform!
1422555_10153417742490385_672564231_n.jpg

The crop and 3/4 leggings are stunning, I love them! Especially as the male version is so well done and matches! I loved the full top until I realised it has a mesh stomach, I'm all about the fabric.

I wish the mesh on power cheer calgary's uni was navy blue. Other than that I really like it (I think it's been posted before?) but the black and navy blue is killing me.

Power Cheer Calgary from Calgary, Alberta, CANADA got new uniforms for their programs. Saw this on their Facebook page. My favorite part is the back of the uniform!
1379281_10153417790220385_682272590_n.jpg
Like the full top so much better on the floor than on a person! Hate the stomach mesh!

Does the P bother anyone else though? It is so much visually smaller and thinner than the rest of the word. Maybe its just me though. I'm weird with things like that!

layton athletics mystic got new uniforms. they are beautiful!

ek0r2h.jpg
Ryan designed an identical uniform to this for me back over the summer for a gym I had been working with in Dallas. The mesh on the bottoms was a fun idea I came up with, tastefully executed I thought would look great on stage. I'm glad that a team is getting to enjoy this uniform. Looks great.

Back