All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree, way too much going on. Do they really wear a superman skirt?

ETA: I think I'd like it a lot more if the skirt was simpler. The top is pretty, but the lines and swirls on the skirt are too much.

aren't props illegal?

Nope:

Flags, banners, signs, pom pons, megaphones and pieces of cloth are the only props allowed. Props with
poles or similar support apparatus may not be used in conjunction with any kind of stunt or tumbling. All
props must be safely discarded out of harm’s way (example: throwing a hard sign across the mat from a
stunt would be illegal). Any uniform piece purposefully removed from the body and used for visual effect will
be considered a prop once it is removed from the body

http://usasfrules.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/USASF-Rules-2013-14-updated-11-6-20131.pdf

I saw tri athletics up close this weekend. They were cute, but the rhinestones on the mesh are coming off, and one girls rhinestones came off the front.

I just saw this picture on Tumblr and I loooove the SSX uni without the straps. If it was like this picture but a little higher up on the shoulders it would be perfect (IMO).

tumblr_mzpkiw45ne1rr28qeo1_500.jpg

I'm all for lots of rhinestones but there are so many on that dream top I can't clearly read what it says on it. E-something?
ETA; love the back of the Gems uniforms. Random, unpopular opinion but I'm kinda of over team names with "Lady" in them. I thought it was cool when it first started but now I'm kinda ehhh about it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I hate when athletes wear their uniforms differently. If it has straps, the straps need to be worn, same with sleeves. If you're going to be wearing the uniform, wear it the way it was designed to be worn.

Rant over.

some uniforms maybe arent to comfy when it has a bunch of straps and etc on it, so the athletes choose to walk around with it differently if they can. i dont see the big deal, they were clearly backstage taking pics with other teams. they dont need to be picture perfect every time. besides the fact that a lot of the girls were switching uniforms and what not, who knows.

I hate when athletes wear their uniforms differently. If it has straps, the straps need to be worn, same with sleeves. If you're going to be wearing the uniform, wear it the way it was designed to be worn.

Rant over.
I agree completely, but in her defense this photo was probably taken during the time where everyone was swapping uni tops!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!GB

Back