All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Am I the only one that dislikes gk designs? Pretty much every single one has some kind of crazy, bra-unwearable cutout on the back which even with my IBK chest I will not be comfortable wearing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

These aren't new but does it bug anyone else that the guys tops are mainly red?
29mkw0j.jpg

To me it just looks funny because the girls only have red on their sleeves. I think it would look better all black. In my mind if the girls were wearing full tops, the top over the stomach would be black not red. This might have been discussed before. If so, sorry. Carry on!

GK came out with their catalog for high school uniforms and I couldn't get over how much I loved every. single. uni. Any one of these uniforms with some extra bling would be beautiful for an all star program.

Moral of the story: LESS IS ALWAYS MORE!

issuu.com/gkelite/docs/2014-cheer-school-fit-low-res?e=0/6428766
I've never really been a huge fan of GK's school uniforms, but there are some that I really like in here! I love the ones on the cover. I like the one with the bodysuit on page 6, but I hate the back. Like the Titians one on page 10 and love the Conant, Oak Forest and Fenton in the back.

Last edited:
Looks like the new GK catalog is out!!
issuu.com/gkelite/docs/2014-cheer-low-res
-love the cover, how it shows all the different options on styles for uniforms but hate the one on the far right. Reminds me of a wrestling outfit.
-Super love the design on page 7-8!!! It looks AWESOME! Especially the white one.
-really like the power one on 31.
-love the speed athletics on 51

ETA:Before it was changing the link before to some random other online magizine so I had to delete the http:// part. Hopefully it won't now.
I agree...the Power one on 31 is fierce and Tori looks stunning modeling it. The cover uniforms really pop!

I know a bunch of new SOT uniforms have been posted so far but I don't remember seeing this one. I apologize if it already has been.
SOT Senior Restricted from Varsity Fashionista's Twitter page.

LOVE the sleeves, they are so beautiful I could look at them all day. Hate the one shoulder cutout, it looks like the fabrics ripped apart from each other. Love the neckline, off the shoulder but not too off the shoulder where it looks like it could just slip off. SOT is on top of their uniform game this year.

21cdtg2.jpg

I know a bunch of new SOT uniforms have been posted so far but I don't remember seeing this one. I apologize if it already has been.

LOVE the sleeves, they are so beautiful I could look at them all day. Hate the one shoulder cutout, it looks like the fabrics ripped apart from each other. Love the neckline, off the shoulder but not too off the shoulder where it looks like it could just slip off. SOT is on top of their uniform game this year.

21cdtg2.jpg
:shimmy:

GK came out with their catalog for high school uniforms and I couldn't get over how much I loved every. single. uni. Any one of these uniforms with some extra bling would be beautiful for an all star program.

Moral of the story: LESS IS ALWAYS MORE!

issuu.com/gkelite/docs/2014-cheer-school-fit-low-res?e=0/6428766

Is it just me or do the shorts for the school teams look longer? I don't think I have ever seen shorts from GK that long!

21cdtg2.jpg

I'm sorry but is there a uniform in this picture? I can't see past the middle person... ;)

Back