All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our new uniforms for Manitoba Mayhem IOC6

Front:
2nbac2a.jpg

You can't really see it, but the M is completely covered in small crystals on the mens and womens

Back:
fapx0n.jpg

The girls have a white metallic sports bra under the tops. This girl just wasn't wearing hers. But it fills in the gap similar to what hers is now, bra brigade be assured we have our ladies assets covered & supported!

Absolutely love these. They're look like they fit extremely well and show the perfect amount of skin. Kudos to you guys they're beautiful.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's just to go with the calendar theme in their music (those who have the sashes pull them out when the appropriate music comes up). Here's a picture of the sashes up close Instagram

Well jeeze I had no idea and didn't even notice the calendar theme. I was thinking it was like a princess or pageant kind of thing? Now i have to watch the routine and music again... strange but thank you.

Front:
2nbac2a.jpg

Please take it down, we agreed not to post anything in social media until they were competed in as a team.

Rules apply to coaches as well

You can't really see it, but the M is completely covered in small crystals on the mens and womens

Back:
fapx0n.jpg

The girls have a white metallic sports bra under the tops. This girl just wasn't wearing hers. But it fills in the gap similar to what hers is now, bra brigade be assured we have our ladies assets covered & supported!

Well jeeze I had no idea and didn't even notice the calendar theme. I was thinking it was like a princess or pageant kind of thing? Now i have to watch the routine and music again... strange but thank you.

DJ Rizz incorporated the calender theme so cleverly into their music. You really have to listen and figure it out because some bits are subtle but oh so clever!

Front:
2nbac2a.jpg

Back:
fapx0n.jpg

Nice uniform. But why is someone grabbing his butt in this picture?

Front:

Back:
fapx0n.jpg

I actually love the option of wearing different colored sports bras (and bows of course) to change things up if you get tired of the white bra. It's fabulous, really versatile and supportively appropriate ;) It also looks like the silver shimmers like a rainbow under the lights. Super cute!

It's just to go with the calendar theme in their music (those who have the sashes pull them out when the appropriate music comes up). Here's a picture of the sashes up close Instagram
How is that not a prop?
The way they explained it in the beginning of the season was a pageant thing. Like "Miss January" (which makes absolutely zero sense, because pageants don't name a "Miss <month>", men's magazines do... but whatever). I completely don't get it, but I guess I'm alone in that. A calendar makes more sense than a pageant, but I still don't get it - and I don't get why it's not considered a prop.

Is this the same team with the different colored crowns on their bows? I can't remember.

How is that not a prop?

The way they explained it in the beginning of the season was a pageant thing. Like "Miss January" (which makes absolutely zero sense, because pageants don't name a "Miss <month>", men's magazines do... but whatever). I completely don't get it, but I guess I'm alone in that. A calendar makes more sense than a pageant, but I still don't get it - and I don't get why it's not considered a prop.

Is this the same team with the different colored crowns on their bows? I can't remember.

It probably is a prop, but props are allowed. I don't get it either. I'm not hating...I just don't get it.

It probably is a prop, but props are allowed. I don't get it either. I'm not hating...I just don't get it.

Props are allowed? Since when? Why did I think they weren't?

ETA I agree. Not hating (even though I'm sure no one will believe that). I genuinely just do not get it.

ETA I agree. Not hating (even though I'm sure no one will believe that). I genuinely just do not get it.

Hm, for a while. F5's Michael Jackson glove, TGLC's newspaper, Cheer Central (??) had a big banner that they raised during the dance...all circa 2007/2008/2009.

Hm, for a while. F5's Michael Jackson glove, TGLC's newspaper, Cheer Central (??) had a big banner that they raised during the dance...all circa 2007/2008/2009.
Omar sign, the superman skirts, and didn't one team like undo their bows and dance with them?
They may even be considered part of the uniform though because they never really take it off and it's not a prop unless they remove it

Well, we've been doing it all season and it's not been an issue. I know they check with the EP because there's always a question if we're going to use them or not, and then they do, so I guess it's okay. And that team has done very well so far this season.

Their music is actually my favorite mix this year because it is so...just.... Brilliant with how JR put it together.

My CP13 is not a "sash girl" as we call them but my god daughter is and I'm ridiculously amazed that child can hit a tick tock while pulling that sash out simultaneously.

To answer the bow question, the sash girls have flip bows that either they, or someone else, flips when they pull their sash out. They match the trim on the sashes. Junior elite from Kville has the princess crown bows and several if those are different colors.

Cea has several teams that are "themed" routines this year, J5, JC5, small junior 5 (wizard of Oz) from Raleigh, 4.2 with the light up bows which are always a crowd pleaser etc (there may be a few more but those stand out). I side eyed it at first when I heard about it since I've got kids on karma but I've actually really enjoyed it and it certainly scores well in the creativity department I'm sure or we wouldn't still be doing it. :)

Omar sign, the superman skirts, and didn't one team like undo their bows and dance with them?
They may even be considered part of the uniform though because they never really take it off and it's not a prop unless they remove it

I actually think that's how it's not a prop. They altered those girls uniforms. They're only one strip so it looks like a sash from the front but doesn't go around. They're buttoned into the skirt and they have them folded on themselves inside the skirt waistband. The team mom sewed a Velcro strip the goes over the opposite shoulder. When it's they're cue they pull the tail out of the waistband and slap it to the Velcro. Done.

Only seen two miss it. One who just became "may" on her first try missed the Velcro and the very last one missed grabbing it once but other than that they must've used really strong Velcro because my god daughter is one of the "suicide flyers" in the pyramid (she's KPs mirror) and throws doubles and it stays on

Back