All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

30sgdhl.jpg
2vsrviu.gif

Cleavage has no place in a cheerleading uniform.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
While I I agree with what you're saying, I understand how she must feel, being a busty girl myself. If she's wearing the bra that she feels most comfortable cheering in, given that she can't exactly wear a sports bra, it's not her fault some random cutout shows cleavage. I definitely don't want to start any arguments, just saying I can see her point of view

While I I agree with what you're saying, I understand how she must feel, being a busty girl myself. If she's wearing the bra that she feels most comfortable cheering in, given that she can't exactly wear a sports bra, it's not her fault some random cutout shows cleavage. I definitely don't want to start any arguments, just saying I can see her point of view

did I say anything about her? No, I didn't. I'm criticizing the uniform. I've said it a million times. If your uniform doesn't allow busty girls to be well covered and supported, it's not a good design. Period. you can look good and be athletic and practical... But practical comes first. Especially if we want to be taken seriously as a sport.

did I say anything about her? No, I didn't. I'm criticizing the uniform. I've said it a million times. If your uniform doesn't allow busty girls to be well covered and supported, it's not a good design. Period. you can look good and be athletic and practical... But practical comes first. Especially if we want to be taken seriously as a sport.

I'm sorry. I misunderstood. My fault completely. I completely agree with what you're saying now that I go back and read it a different way. Now let's just forget I made a fool of myself

30sgdhl.jpg

apparently AZ Power Envy decided to get shorts instead of using the capris that were calling for some series underwear malfunctions.
First, both of these girls are very pretty! I'm a little mesmerized :)
I think the uniforms are nice I just wish they were fit better to the athletes. It almost looks like 2 different uniforms with the neckline at different heights and the shorts under ones skirt.

Athletic, clean and above all, classy. Why can't all uniforms embody that?! Looking at you here, AZ Power.

Cheer athletics does sublimation better than any other program out there. Consistently, they're the only sublimation I can stand. These are great!

Back