All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do these girls all own their uniforms? Most schools pass them down year to year, but with a leo I would hope the kids keep them.
I am not sure how that works. I do know some coaches buy stock shorts that they are required to wear under the leo for that reason but not sure what they do?

The gym I coach at has the same style GK top and it looks great on the younger kids. I posted a pic earlier in this thread but here's a different one:

8vw0h5.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
@mollymags - Why did I have NO IDEA you worked for Ignite?!?!?! Do you have a picture of the back? I love the embroidery we did!

I'm liking the GK high school uniforms a lot more than many of the varied all-star uniforms this season.
Such a perfect blend of style and athleticism, @Rudags!
Thank you! I cant take ALL the credit. I designed some of them myself, but a lot of the coaches do come to me with ideas and I must applaud Illinois coaches for having a fashion forward eye of what will look great on the floor!

@mollymags - Why did I have NO IDEA you worked for Ignite?!?!?! Do you have a picture of the back? I love the embroidery we did!

This my second season there... I coach our Youth 1!

The embroidery on the back is one of my favorite things about the uniform. The owner, Kelly, hadn't told anyone on the staff about it before the uniforms came in and we were all soooo in love with it when they arrived!

2yjtq39.jpg

(This picture is giant, sorry!)

Don't know if this uniform has been posted but it's gorgeous. Not sure about that font though
1622012_10152235546869433_1068488176_n.jpg

I want to like it, but I just don't. The font is almost illegible, the color doesn’t match anything else in the uniform. It looks like she's wearing a drop waist with the wide waistband. It's not flattering to her figure. I feel that the belt is unnecessary. But, the color and embellishments are pretty.

New ones in Sweden

photo-516.jpg

photo-515.jpg

photo-517.jpg
Not the biggest fan of belts but I'm loving them on the Future uniforms! Love how athletic and cool (and comfortable) the second one looks! Love the mesh on the sleeves on the third.These uniforms all rock because you can wear a regular sports bra with them (well I think you can with the third)!

Not the biggest fan of belts but I'm loving them on the Future uniforms! Love how athletic and cool (and comfortable) the second one looks! Love the mesh on the sleeves on the third.These uniforms all rock because you can wear a regular sports bra with them (well I think you can with the third)!
Totally agree on the belt! I'm usually not a fan, but I think it works with their uniform.

Back