All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lol I'm always partial to uniforms done in my old or current school's colors. Fingers crossed for new uniforms for you guys and hopefully me too :) I'd kind of love to get a sublimated uniform just to mix it up.
Same! Of course we probs won't get new ones bc we don't have money but I can always hope for a miracle right? I want a new traditional looking one but with a v neck midriff instead of turtleneck. Or even just v neck midriffs with our current ones. I hate turtlenecks....
(Ps the bruins one @GForce posted makes me scared because that's our colors and mascot, and has BR as school initials when ours are RB. It's not the worst I've seen but I sure don't want to wear gold mystique all day.)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

This one looks like it's straight out of Disney's Pocahontas
jags_medium.gif

Same! Of course we probs won't get new ones bc we don't have money but I can always hope for a miracle right? I want a new traditional looking one but with a v neck midriff instead of turtleneck. Or even just v neck midriffs with our current ones. I hate turtlenecks....
(Ps the bruins one @GForce posted makes me scared because that's our colors and mascot, and has BR as school initials when ours are RB. It's not the worst I've seen but I sure don't want to wear gold mystique all day.)

I'm hoping we can at least get custom bodysuits for one of our uniforms . I really like the green to white gradient on the sleeve on that Bruins one. I feel like I should hate the gold mystic but I strangely don't lol

If you can fit a soda can under your poof....it's too big. I smell a new thread.

Now that you say this, i get it. I get all the big poofs.
Getting drinks/food into an arena was never easier.
And you will never need a purse again. Your car keys, your phone, some money and lipstick hidden under the poof and ready to go. It´s so easy and i´ve been wondering all season about the big hair.
Thank you.

One way I will always look at uniforms is as follows :
Why have a cutout when you can have material.
Why have an open back when you can have material.
Why have your boobs partially on show when they can be covered up.
Why have a skirt that's barely covering anything when it could be covering everything.
(In no way referencing your uniform or past uniforms, just in general)
You proved my point exactly when you talked about feeling confident in the Stingrays uniform, so thank you.

Just because you have never had a malfunction in those uniforms does not mean no one else has. And believe me we have seen it (more than I wanted to quite frankly).

I love love loved a comment that @cheernerd5678 made a couple of weeks ago which was something along the lines of "you shouldn't have to buy a special clear strapped low cut bra when you can put some actual material on the back of your uniform and wear any kind of bra you like"
(I'm paraphrasing here because I can't remember the whole actual comment, so sorry cheernerd5678 if I'm putting words in your mouth).
Why keep commenting saying the same things over and over again? We get it, you like traditional uniforms. Pretty sure you beat that one into the grave. You're not going to change her opinion of her uniform, which is beautiful. Enough.

rebel continuing with a Disney theme..this one reminds me of Mulan

this is wonderful!!

really liking this one!

Nicely done!!
v

Didn't post the pictures since they were already posted but I also LOVE the two uniforms designed by @BuegeSmalls that are featured in the Rebel Allstar lookbook!!!

Oh where did i miss this? Which ones are designed by @BuegeSmalls?

Oh where did i miss this? Which ones are designed by @BuegeSmalls?

I helped with the CE one page 58 & the MT one on 68, but not through Rebel lol. Was asked to help come up with some designs by those gym owners. So thankful for them for giving me the opportunity.

I helped with the CE one page 58 & the MT one on 68, but not through Rebel lol. Was asked to help come up with some designs by those gym owners. So thankful for them for giving me the opportunity.

Oh, they are amazing - i see a big future in the uniform industry for you :cloud9:
(not that i´m totally surprised by you being talented)

Why keep commenting saying the same things over and over again? We get it, you like traditional uniforms. Pretty sure you beat that one into the grave. You're not going to change her opinion of her uniform, which is beautiful. Enough.

I made it clear in my post after that I know I was sounding like a broken record and I apologised however when more and more teams do this I needed to vent somehow.
I knew I talked about it before so I made sure everyone knew I just needed to vent, ignore if necessary.
If you read my post, you would know that. Simple as sweetie.

P.S I also said and agreed that the uniform is beautiful. Its stunning. I don't just believe it belongs in as cheer. Its not a comment on lady jags, its a comment in the industry of as cheer. Sorry if I haven't made that as clear as I could have.

The Fierce Board App! ||

Last edited:
I just want generals to get new uniforms at worlds that are as amazing as the talent on that team. Their uniform now does not do them justice!

Back