All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Angels
28lcj6t.jpg

The Cells boys uni reminds me of when I was doing all stars and the guys uni for the one guy athlete in the gym on our mini/youth (can't remember exactly which one he was on) team and how it was literally the girls top with extra fabric added on

The owner designed it and wanted no black or anything besides white and silver. Very white and Angelic. I was a bit skeptical at first but it is AMAZING---totally ran with her idea and turned it into reality! They area also wearing silver shorts under the white shorts/skirt for competition. It's very VERY athletic and for sure sports bra friendly. I feel the trend of unis going to more practical and clean. I'm SO in love with the wings!

I feel like you aren't going to be able to see anything but white. The name and the wings on the back will blend into the uniform.
That's sortof how I feel. It's the silver equivalent of the LL white uniform that I'm not a fan of. It just doesn't show well from a distance because you can't really see it. Reserving judgement on that until we see them in person. I'm not reserving it for the skirts though. Yikes they're tiny!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I've got some better pics. This was taken at the reveal at the banquet tonight. The lighting isn't that great. Probably the wings will blend and just sparkle from a distance. Sparkle (not too much this isn't ice skating) and clean athletic white. Pretty. I'll upload a few pics I took once I send them to myself from my phone.

Back