All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I actually didn't mind the jungle at capris, the blue is pretty. I totally didn't notice the glove part while I was watching them. I will say they are CRAZY BLINGY under the lights. Both guys and girls. Maybe a bit too much bling. I think if they times it down on the capris (either the bling or busyness of the design) against my better judgement if really like them. In all honesty I don't dislike them actually. They just gave me a disco ball vibe on stage.

GA looks like a costume to me. It is a "dress" and surprisingly stayed in place. I didn't notice it riding up. The corset look is a bit more subtle because it's black on black and disappears a bit from a distance. They're conservatively blingy. That part worked for me but overall I spent the ENTIRE routine staring at their uniforms and trying to figure them out.

That's probably not a good thing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Front of Top Gun OO5

28nw3k.jpg
It (the neckline) reminds me of something Katniss wore at an interview on TV in the movie. Not sure if its anything similar, that's just what it reminds me of!

egeda9u7.jpg

Found this on instagram and confirms my thought that even though I do love their uniform, jungle would look so cute in shorts and the silver would have broken up all the blue

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Now, this would've been perfection. It does look like Cheetahs...but there's a reason they've had those unis so long (is it just me, or does it seem like they've had those forever?). I'm not a fan of the capris. Too much space to fill. If you don't fill it, it looks boring. If you fill it, it looks too busy. There's no in between. However, I did like TG's capris. I think. I can't remember right now.
That's basically the reason I don't like full tops, too. I mean, skin is nice in crop tops, but the main reason I don't like full tops is that they look really plain and boring, or wayyy too much. Ugh. Mesh kinda makes them okay, but some people hate mesh.
I guess you can't please everyone.

Def the same as NCA. Still needs twice as much fabric. Also that sleeve looks like a dance costume that our dance team had... I'll post a pic when I get to my computer. It could be the same material, varsity made it

I literally was dying to know who made cheers and more. I thought it was cute.

For some reason Georgia's uniform reminds me more of Disco Fever than renaissance or vampires. Especially the guys'.
Also, for Cheers and More, I want to say it is different because I think the NCA one had just the one sleeve and no strap on the other shoulder. I remember seeing a picture where the non-sleeve side was kinda hanging down on a more chesty girl. I'll see if I can find it… I really like the concept of them and the sparkly gray, but a back like that will always be a big NO for me.

ETA:
Okay, I was mistaken. They are the exact same uniform that were debuted at NCA.

Last edited:
Georgia's New Uniforms....
No no no to the laces on the front...reminds me of a tacky Halloween costume. Yes to the collar. The back cutout is actually kind of cool. The laces on the guys uniform reminds me of a pirate.
2061u15.jpg
i love everything but this laces in the front kill it )=

CheerUpdates says new uniforms for Cheers and More but I could have sworn they wore these at NCA (I clearly remember making a comment about how I could picture Chloe from Dance Moms wearing it). I think they just added all the rhinestones??
212fv2c.jpg

WHERE is the rest of that uni??? Seems like they only have half of of a half top on (if that makes any sense) + those tiny shorts... Wouldn't wanna compete in that.

CheerUpdates says new uniforms for Cheers and More but I could have sworn they wore these at NCA (I clearly remember making a comment about how I could picture Chloe from Dance Moms wearing it). I think they just added all the rhinestones??
212fv2c.jpg

I saw them compete yesterday and when the whole team was standing with their back towards the crowd, they looked naked!

Tardy to the party but I had finals and a project and then had to work so I'm finally catching up.

Does anyone else think Golden Girls looks like Shooting Stars, black unis that they had until Worlds last year? I know it's the colors but those shoulder cut outs and how the name is across the chest, they just look so similar. I do like them quite a bit though.

OO5... They're different and out there but I actually like them. Those colors look amazing together and I'm happy they're much more covered up

Georgia: Love the back, dislike the front. The boys uniform just looks so tacky.

Jungle cats: I actually really like them, especially the top. Agree with the skirts consensus going around but maybe if the capris had more silver in them and less patterned Rhine stones, they'd be okay!

Back