All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Forgive me if someone has already posted, but back of lady bullets.
2trc.png
[/IMG]

After watching BSB's performance I can't help but feel like something is off with the skirts. Despite them looking like they fit fine in the picture, they seemed to be really loose when performing because they were flying up all over the place.

Fun fact; Georgia's uniforms were 1500.00 a piece

I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but that is completely untrue. I usually don't reply to threads about uniforms, but when I see misinformation about my company I like to set the record straight. I am a representative of Rebel Athletic and I can confirm that we sponsored Georgia Allstars and gave them the opportunity to work one-on-one with a Rebel designer to design their dream uniform. They wanted to wear something different that would make a statement. This uniform is highly intricate. The purple panels down the sides feature beautiful swirls that are all done in crystals placement. The uniforms are made of premium bodyflex and purple mystique and feature some unique elements like the lace up front, a solid crystal collar and the large "GA" cutout on the back. The back "GA" cutout is also filled solid with crystals. This uniform has a retail price on it of $425. I'm not sure if there are any GA Allstars parents out there reading these threads... not only did they not pay $1500.00, they did not pay $425 either. There are some programs out there that have been known to pay over $400 for a worlds uniform, and with Rebel Athletic that budget allows for something on this level.
Perhaps this uniform looks like it would cost $1500.00, but even considering the fact that it's a completely custom uniform (off template) and looks the way it does, we are the only company out of the leading apparel companies in this industry that can produce a garment of this level at that type of a price.
If you can find someone out there who has a $1500 budget per uniform to spend I'd love to see what our designers could come up with then!! haha.

Back