All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Absolutely love Aqua's uniform. Not a fan of their makeup choices from pics I've seen today. The girls are all gorgeous; why cover it up with silly makeup?

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?
It's been bothering me all season. Girls, I promise you do not need that much teal eyeshadow...

(Ps reigns are gorgeous. I love them in white. Cali black ops looks like aces old ones)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So there's been speculations but can anyone confirm if Cali coed's debuting new uniforms for day 2?

Obsession

24640wl.jpg

I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but that is completely untrue. I usually don't reply to threads about uniforms, but when I see misinformation about my company I like to set the record straight. I am a representative of Rebel Athletic and I can confirm that we sponsored Georgia Allstars and gave them the opportunity to work one-on-one with a Rebel designer to design their dream uniform. They wanted to wear something different that would make a statement. This uniform is highly intricate. The purple panels down the sides feature beautiful swirls that are all done in crystals placement. The uniforms are made of premium bodyflex and purple mystique and feature some unique elements like the lace up front, a solid crystal collar and the large "GA" cutout on the back. The back "GA" cutout is also filled solid with crystals. This uniform has a retail price on it of $425. I'm not sure if there are any GA Allstars parents out there reading these threads... not only did they not pay $1500.00, they did not pay $425 either. There are some programs out there that have been known to pay over $400 for a worlds uniform, and with Rebel Athletic that budget allows for something on this level.
Perhaps this uniform looks like it would cost $1500.00, but even considering the fact that it's a completely custom uniform (off template) and looks the way it does, we are the only company out of the leading apparel companies in this industry that can produce a garment of this level at that type of a price.
If you can find someone out there who has a $1500 budget per uniform to spend I'd love to see what our designers could come up with then!! haha.

Well, thats what I heard from a GA coach that used to coach at the same gym I did. I knew rebel gave them to them. I assumed that was common knowledge

I'm over teams getting a new uniform every single year. Even if they all looked phenomenal, I just dislike the idea of constantly replacing uniforms.

I just posted this in the other thread - but the teams that are getting new ones year after year are most likely not paying for the uniforms.
Trend is a big thing in cheer, and they are walking advertisements.

If I'm seeing correctly Obsessions are by Varsity. The back is very similar to what Rebel Athletic have been creating. So give a well known team like Obsession a new uniform, everyone sees it and goes "hey, look what varsity is doing" and then XYZ Allstars from Nowhereville shell out $300 a uniform for the same thing.

Obsession

24640wl.jpg
Like the white mesh and sleeves and the shorts. Not a fan of the top. Would look better without all those silver lines at the top. Not a fan at all of the boys. Would like it better if their pants were blue and they tucked their shirts in I think. Boys need white fabric to match the girls. They almost look like they are wearing different uniforms.

ETA: Are those blue rhinestones on the mesh part of the sleeves (can see better in the picture of the backs). I really like that.

Back