All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Obsession Back: It seems logo cut outs are the new trend. Looks cool, I like that, but not practical for bras.
67me8o.jpg

4fuc79.jpg
zvemx4.jpg

old compared to new Cali unis. They don't look the same. I mean, they both have shoulder cutouts and a cali logo but...
2w70m0y.jpg

now Aces, I see the STRONG resemblance there. But these new ones are not "practically the same" as their old ones.

4fuc79.jpg
zvemx4.jpg

old compared to new Cali unis. They don't look the same. I mean, they both have shoulder cutouts and a cali logo but...
2w70m0y.jpg

now Aces, I see the STRONG resemblance there. But these new ones are not "practically the same" as their old ones.
Okay sorry for posting again but I agree with this. I know the live stream is pretty bad quality but they basically look like the same uniforms except the back.

it wouldn't surprise me if cali's were free, as well. how many athletes levels 1-4 does the entire cali gym have? because every single one of them purchased a program uniform this year. varsity made bank on them, so really 60 or so new uniforms is nothing to them (especially when you consider the mark-up vs actual production cost.) and you get one of the biggest names in the industry potentially globing and wearing the varsity logo.

Back