red: youth 2
black: youth 3
teal: youth 5
mango: large junior 1
gray: large junior 2
scarlet: large junior 3
platinum: large junior 4
green: large junior coed 5
slate: small junior coed 5( small coed for worlds)
rose: large senior 1
pink: large senior 2
lime: large senior 3
apple: small senior 3
frost: large senior 4
blush: senior 4.2
chrome: small senior 4
spice: large senior restricted 5
peach: medium senior 5
orange: large senior 5
steel: large senior coed 5
Sky?

JOHNS CREEK
emerald: large junior 1
turqiouse: large junior 2
topaz: large junior 3
cobalt: small junior coed 4
obsidian: large senior 2
jade: small senior 3
sapphire: senior 4
black diamonds: small senior restricted 5

If you're referring to panthers going large last season, how were they unsuccessful? They came out with a killer routine and were ready to put on a show every time they stepped on the mat. Just because they didn't win does not mean they are any less successful.
`

I think the comment was strictly referring to them going for a gold at Worlds in small, medium, and large AG consecutively... noone can deny that team's talent, but they did succumb to the NCA curse in the end. Orange will be up next and that does make me very very excited.

I'm really surprised that Stingrays are kind of diving head first into Large Coed. They must've had a lot of talented guys tryout!

I agree that Smoke shoulda been brought back... They were one of my favs and I loved their music.

I understand where Rays is coming from making Orange large and Peach medium but I feel like it's just bizarre. If you don't think Peach will be successful in large because of their name then something isn't right. Spread the talent to them and then it shouldn't matter what the large team is called and Orange can stay small/medium.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I agree that Smoke shoulda been brought back... They were one of my favs and I loved their music.

I understand where Rays is coming from making Orange large and Peach medium but I feel like it's just bizarre. If you don't think Peach will be successful in large because of their name then something isn't right. Spread the talent to them and then it shouldn't matter what the large team is called and Orange can stay small/medium.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Peach lost more than orange though. it made sense to add a few to make orange large and add a few to fill in peach. They are both stacked and AMAZING.

If you're referring to panthers going large last season, how were they unsuccessful? They came out with a killer routine and were ready to put on a show every time they stepped on the mat. Just because they didn't win does not mean they are any less successful.
i mean as in taking gold in large senior after taking gold in small and medium. dont take it out of context

Back